Significant change in Darwin colour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! that's a huge change!!
bEautiful chaange though!!
love it!

Not that i know but would this be considered a reduced pattered Darwin???/

Cheers Mark

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!
darwins are on my list of needs especially one like that!! :D

Was that purchased as an ordinary Darwin???

Yeah , the male I bought at same time (diff clutch) is standard darwin appearance. Was actually startign to think she may have been a het, but from what I've looked up hets look like normal

Yeah am by far :p thanks. Shes got a pretty good temperament too. Defensive strikes but only bitten me once and that was when trying to wiggle pulsing fingers from her strong grip. o_O

That dorsal stripe is awesome. She's a stunner. It would be interesting to see if that clutch had others which were so fantastic. Kane will hold those back if that's the case! Congrats.

That is one good looking Darwin,i currently own 3 not as nice as that one,awesome...

Goddamn, what a hottie! :D
Very jelous! ;)
Hope you can find another snake to help breed out that line as it would be AWESOME!!

Thanks for sharing!

Bought her from last year's 20:20 deal and in the 6 months I've had her, her colours have gone from :
this
V277DarwinFemaleadjust.jpg

to this
DSCF0788.jpg

hey thats awesome. i have a picture of a snake on my wall at home that is almost identical, and it was labeled(dont know if its a correct label) a 'Red Hypo Jaguar Coastal Carpet' maybe do a google search and see what you recon.
Cheers

If you want mate i will swap you my girl for yours. I think thats fair dont you? He he he he.

She is a ripper mate.

Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back