Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have you ever had a snake that you feel is just waiting to get you - I have a female Port mac and ever since I have taken her clutch away I couldn't get close to her without loosing a hand that is - tonight while trying to feed her a large rat and watching very closely she grab the rat, let go and grab me all in two sec.

Sorry no photos

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL thats funny. My mates Childreni is like that everytime you walk past the glass it pokes it head of its hide and stares you down and if you keep standing there it will launch itself at the glass. Its so evil. Very hard to feed as the only acces is via the front of the enclosure and when you try to open the doors it constantly hurles itself at your hands.

Our lil "huh hum" darling :evil::evil:! She hangs from her branch in ambush. Her target? US!! ' shivers' Her name is Angel.....

Attachments

• New arrivals march 29 2008 005.jpg
    New arrivals march 29 2008 005.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 83
Never had any encounters with a nasty snake, i usually jump straight in and grab it (sometimes with elapids by mistake) of other peoples pets and never been bitten, once ive had them out they calm straight down. My luck will change

once ive had them out they calm straight down.

You can test your theory anytime, my friend! Angel inside is evil,:evil: Angel outside is totally scary! And noisy...I've never heard a snake hisssss like she does.:shock:

Never had any encounters with a nasty snake, i usually jump straight in and grab it (sometimes with elapids by mistake) of other peoples pets and never been bitten, once ive had them out they calm straight down. My luck will change

........:shock: Hopefully your luck won't change!! especially if your handling elapids "by mistake"

our brown tree snake is like that, cant go near it without it skitting up

100_1389.jpg

Yes, i am a bit stupid sometimes, i dont even realize what im doing, and venemous or not, i have second thoughts once im holding it....

You can test your theory anytime, my friend! Angel inside is evil,:evil: Angel outside is totally scary! And noisy...I've never heard a snake hisssss like she does.:shock:

LOL sounds like a great to keep your valuables - mine use to hiss.

How old is Angel?

Are'nt you cooling her ???

I don't know she lost a lot of condishion after the last clutch. I was giving her a rat every two weeks and I started to cool her so she hasn't eaten in 6 weeks.

I have been told some breeders will spot feed ever now and then.

i think nervous animals come in all species you get laid back ones ,stress heads ,and complete EVILNESS .........lol .....what does concern me is how do you pick up elapids by mistake?

ahhhh yes i have a little beauty called "the devil" he is a 2yo jungle python and boy is he quick

i have been tagged by him a few times seems to like the taste of human over rat so he better calm down abit befor he gets bigger. Some times if you listen really carefully at night you can hear him plotting my dimise he keeps trying to raise this snake army but luckily none of my other snakes will have a bar of it

First time i was like 15 and just dived in and pulled a RBBS out of its enclosure, untill the snake man screamed at me to put it down!! Woops.
Second time i picked the wrong bag of snakes and put my arm in there to get out a bluetoungue and it was full of browns. Both times i had a heart attack.... But not bitten, phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back