Snake removal??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what an rbb would do. They are all individuals and all adapt to suit. I'm sure the odd snake depending where it makes it's home would eat eggs. Warm enough egg with a chook scent on it i'm sure would be very appealing.

Last edited:
they will eat just about anything if it smells like food i have heard of snakes eating tea towels out of a rats nest and i dont think that would be a normal diet for any snake!

I've heard...
but I want pictures...
I dont think its fact but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

the python that dr chris had on not long back that had swallowed the fake egg, or whatever it was, because the scent of the chicken was on the egg.

Why wouldnt a RBB have the same sort of feeding response?

no pics but i know tigersnakes will eat eggs as i had one regurge in a bag a few years ago. The snake was removed from a hedge on a warm night and had been ratting a bird nest, dove i think.

no pics but i know tigersnakes will eat eggs as i had one regurge in a bag a few years ago. The snake was removed from a hedge on a warm night and had been ratting a bird nest, dove i think.

Same, I caught a Tiger in a roof that was eating a Starling. It regurgitated the Starling as well as some eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back