Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Why can't my edits be real? lol

306494_2118799964497_1080709962_2394681_6773595_n.jpg

I would get some it's is a pity the stuff you edit isn't real. I would love that white/purple GTP.

there was a thing on snake skin nail thingies a while back made from shed skins, wouldn't be a stretch to have someone working on a shoe

there was a thing on snake skin nail thingies a while back made from shed skins, wouldn't be a stretch to have someone working on a shoe
Yer I read an article in the paper about that the other day. Apparently they pay quite well for the shed skin. Unfortunetly I had a clean up and binned my retirement fund.

While we're on edits coming to life you wouldn't mind rustling me up an axanthic BHP with pure white body, no bands but a nice glossy black head? Now that would be smexy :p
Nice shoes ;)

I'll have a pair with a set of retractable scrubbie fangs in the front so when you kick some behind he gets a little extra for his trouble.

Kool image :)

What a Dunlop Volley K-mart budget version of shoe? For the snake lover on a tight budget....

I really want a pair of them :D you should give them an email to let them know about the idea, they look really good.

man i almost shat myslef when i saw these.....way to get my hopes up! lol
i remeber seeing a pair of i think croc skin air max's. they had a $2000 price tag....:S haha

I actually hate snake skin clothes/accessories, even if its not real snake skin. I think it just sends the wrong message, plus I think animal skins look best on animals not on us! In saying that I wear leather shoes for school but I dont have a choice, either that or weird shiny plastic.

I actually hate snake skin clothes/accessories, even if its not real snake skin. I think it just sends the wrong message, plus I think animal skins look best on animals not on us! In saying that I wear leather shoes for school but I dont have a choice, either that or weird shiny plastic.

troll LOL

i admire you for putting you opinion forward and not being a sheep :)

i wanna GTP pair though ;)

I'm with you on this, however their flesh looks alot better cooked and slapped on my plate

Apart from the boring and dull party poopers... thanks for the comments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back