Snal\kes Down Under

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Did a trip to SDU over the weekend. Very pleasantly surprised to find that they were doing their venomous talks, I would have imagined the EPA would have at least suspended them.
Ian was back at work and as full of enthusiasm as ever, though he didn't do the show I witnessed (that was done by a young man who did a great job). He said that he was unaware of being tagged but he was definably envenomated. He also reckoned that the anti-venom knocked him around more than the actual bite.
For those how haven't been to SDU I would highly recommend it. The place is a lesson in how to keep herps,every thing is exceptionally clean, the animals are exceptionally healthy and not a crickey in earshot. My only compliant is that it is too small.
I suppose some of you what pics to prove It happened. :)

OK from the talk

Attachments

• DSC_4504.JPG
    DSC_4504.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_4508.JPG
    DSC_4508.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_4510.JPG
    DSC_4510.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_4514.JPG
    DSC_4514.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_4515.JPG
    DSC_4515.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 93
WOW.... unreal pics!! We have been trying to get a weekend to head up that way and check it out too as we've heard good things about the park.

It looks like the show is great !!! I just do get free handeling Ven's in front of the public & Kid's not the best message But each to there own

Great day out isn't, I would recommend it to anyone, friendly staff, imformative shows and will answer all your questions, we have been up twice now and both times for the entire day and will go again.

Into the snake room. They built their large snake enclosures the smart way. Buy a large sliding glass window and build a box to suit.
Oh - and the coffin head didn't like the flash!
Again photos though glass

Attachments

• DSC_4590.jpg
    DSC_4590.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_4595.jpg
    DSC_4595.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_4596.jpg
    DSC_4596.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_4597.jpg
    DSC_4597.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 59
awesome photos, how many hours does it take to walk around the place..
cheers
mel

nothing wrong with a bit of free handling,sounds like a great place wil have to visit oneday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back