Some Bluey Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all Eastern Bluetongues mate. The black ones are a morph commonly referred to as 'hypermelanistic'.

black kills the albino 4 looks

if u like them,alternatively you could get a land mullet lol

Very nice blue tongus Mr Bredli - making me jealous!!

Very nice MrBredli, growing well by the looks of it.

Are you hoping to breed any of them this year?

Many years ago my dad found a solid black one in the back garden when there house was being built.

They are out there just very very rare.

MrBredli, how do the albinos cope under Uv lights? or even natural sun?

beautiful easterns,im a fan of the darkys,good luck with them,oh someone mentioned instead of the black ones,why not landmullets,well why not both species,with kings skinks just for fun as well

WOW!!!! I LOOOOOOVE THE BLACK ONE!!!! DID YOU PAY $2000 FOR IT??!! WOW :shock: :D

Thats an awsome black one youve got there.:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:i want one LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JungleRob, they're too small to breed this coming season, but i'd say they should be right to go the following season.

Kirby, I don't offer my skinks UV so i cannot answer your question but i can tell you they are more sensitive to light. IMO skinks do not require UV.

ive kept some of my shingles and blueys for over 14 years with out uv lighting,never had an issue mbd wise,that includes breeding them and raising there bubs,oldest shingle raised from a baby is now 13,i think uv lighting is over rated in regards to calcium delivery,or helping it anyways,only use it with some of my agamids

oh back on topic,is the possible het for albino from snake ranch?
you have a nice selection of eastern morphs to play with,i have a nsw eastern that has a jet black underbelly,from tip of the tail to the throat,is that common ?

well not super common,hence the price tag,snake ranch is your best bet,but in a few seasons we should start seeing a few more breeders of them,hopefully mrbredli amongst them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back