Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Chantelle_Savage!!! I was just throwing **** out there with some that looked similar lol

Another one, Another one!!!

Good work Chantelle_Savage!!! I was just throwing **** out there with some that looked similar lol

Haha. Thanks.

I agree, another one. This is a cool idea.

If you thought the last one was hard, that was just a warm up...
IMG_5903.jpg

You're not allowed to do the next one! What makes you think it's a young one? This was an adult.

Hahaha. Aww. No fair.
Just thought the sand granules looked a little big, didn't think it was a hatchling, just a juvie/young adult.

It was labialis. In all fairness to Wally you can't tell the two apart unless you have it in your hand with a magnifying glass so bipes was a great guess as well :)

It was labialis. In all fairness to Wally you can't tell the two apart unless you have it in your hand with a magnifying glass so bipes was a great guess as well :)

I could tell them apart. Mostly because of the tail colouration and the lined patterning down the middle of it.

Another! (I won't participate in this one though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back