Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a few pics of my newest addditions, a pair of Antaresia Maculosa and a pair of broome locale Antaresia stimsoni thanks to ANTARESIA1, also some shots of my pair of Underwoodisaurus milii. also picking up a pair of Nephrurus levis pilbarensis and a pair of orange Pogona vitticeps from the AAE tomorrow night thanks to gecko:) from this forum. next on my wish list, a pair of caramal Antaresia childrenii, a pair of Nephrurus levis levis, a pair of Nephrurus levis occidentalis and a pair of sydney locale Underwoodisaurus milii.

P1220001-1.jpg

P1220002-1.jpg

P1220003-1.jpg

P1220004.jpg

P1220005.jpg

P1220006.jpg

P1220008.jpg

thanks everyone, yer I am feeling great, decided not to get out of it and when I am not well just get mum to care for them for a few weeks :lol: yer I think the milii are western victoria locale, some people also reckon they are hypo, they look like normal milii to me

Good to hear Ryan :)
Some very nice additions there - congrats! That milii colour is awesome.

very nice mate... well done and welcome bak

those geckos look fantastic mate. well done.

Oh ryan you make me so jealous! lol makes me even more excited to pick up my broome stimmos next week I cant wait :D

Looking Good Ryan,any chance your mum can come with me on my next shopping spree..

lol mark, she says I should save for a car, I would, but nah, I will save for a car in a few years, more herps for now. you coming to the next herp meeting? also are you the guy that does the newsletter or is that a different mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back