Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan ,glad the antaresias are going fine , thats a cracker of a knobbie you know i love them . .......glad your getting back into it . that would have to be the shortest retirement ive seen... great comeback , and a quick one at that:lol:

Ryan ,glad the antaresias are going fine , thats a cracker of a knobbie you know i love them . .......glad your getting back into it . that would have to be the shortest retirement ive seen... great comeback , and a quick one at that:lol:

:lol: yep was quick, I am glad I didnt end up selling my thick tails, still getting rid of the bredli, getting to big for its tub:lol:, have decided to keep it simple, if it doesnt fit in a tub, its not worth keeping:lol: with exception of my 2 beardies, they are gonna be my display herps, by the way its not a cracker of a knobbie, they are crackers of knobbies, got a pair;) male and female. hopefully I breed them next season, will be good.

OMG RYAN....ims so JEALOUS!!!!! thos stimmos are awsome! i want some LOL! your milii are awsome too! well done! more pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back