Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys,i really,really like that last one you just posted maddict....what a screamer!!!!Another nice example too jland!

Here's another of my favoutites bred by John Montgomery,not the best pics but you can see he's a very bright gold and has a lot of gold dlecking through his black...he's also a nasty little fella!He's 2 years old!
junglepics_006.jpg

junglepics_007.jpg

That does look like a nice Atherton,would love to see a nice clean pic of that one!

Thanks moderator.
Gorgeous jungles eveybody! JL....you must be kicking yourself! That atherton had an awesome pattern going on. Browns love the Montgomery, Ill have to find me one....lol.

Well here are some pics, still washed out.

Some of my breeders

Nefertiti
nefertitioutside.jpg

King Ra
KingRa.jpg

Cleo
cleosun.jpg

Another cleo
cleooutside.jpg

Great looking snakes everyone. Jungle inc., are you breeding your spider jungles this year?

And how long til we can expect hatchlings from all these great snakes...must be only a few weeks to go?

Hi Linus. Spider pair didnt go for me this year, the male mated to three other females although I am only certain of one female because he was exclusive to her.

You should see jungles starting to hatch within the next week till the end of Jan.My first clutch is due first week of jan and every 4-6 days after that some more clutches will hatch out. The above female Cleo is due Jan3-4 , Nefertiti is due 9-10 jan. I forget the rest but they should come out about a week or so after nefertiti.
Regards

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back