Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 2 more very nice looking jungles you got there Browns, the male doesn't look to happy about the new camera...lol

Jungleland, thanks for the kind words and yeah I might have 1 or 2 more jungle pic's up my sleeve. This is one male who's pattern I really like.

000_0067.jpg

thats a beauty morelia addict, so is that female browns - by any chance did they have a little book that came with the new camera? lol

Here is a pic of an eleven month old female I have, as Browns said the camera doesn't capture the colour very well as she has a lemon colour at the moment,but starting to yellow up nicely ...

Enjoy.

Hello all, its good to see adult snakes that is holding clean on their colours, Maddict, I really like that male of yours, here's a pic of my 6 year old female. Cheers Joel

Hi Guys and Girls,

Gorgeous jungles! Love your ones ad.

Like Browns I just got a new digital, and like Browns im having a little teething problems with it,lol.

Here is a pic of my female 5yr old Cleo.

102B0072.jpg

Regards

Mark

hey, thanks for comments on my jungles, jungle inc and jungleland.
I have got a lot of 'jungle envy' from this thread! lol, and Mark - every jungle (snake) owner in the country loves your spider web jungles!
Just having a fun dig at browns because i know the camera situation with him, dont let it stop anyone from posting pics! lol
Here is a pic from an older adult male, he has an awesome dorsal stripe, it is a pale gold colour. In the sunshine and stretched out he would look excellent. He is a head-grabber only - lucky it is such a chunky one!
He is unusual and I dont know what locality he came from, I need to find a female for him next season hopefully with a similar pattern, he sat idle this season.

Nice jungle Ad, very different indeed. If you get the right female, could make for an interesting pairing.

Im having a hell of a time working out this new camera, it seems it either washes the photo out or comes out a bit too yellow.

This photo is of spider, but in real life he is slighly under the colour in the pic, I cant seem to find a happy medium!

102_0433.jpg

Heres an older duller jungle, still has not bad colour for an older jungle. I like his pattern. Problem is I love them all.

DSCN1417.jpg

Ad, very interesting dorsal specimen for sure, goodluck on your search for a female, jungle_inc stop teasing me with your spider, that line is a must in my jungle collection, I hope most of your babies this year looks like him, and pilbara python, could you possibly post some pics of the parents to Ad's, it's good to see some adult jungle's as well as the young ones, here's another pic of an adult JCP's that mated to my female(previous post) they produced 12 healthy eggs and due to hatch on X'mas day, I hope santa comes a bit earlier though lol Cheers,Joel

Some more pics, still getting used to the camera, washed them out a bit.

[Moderator's edit] These pics probably don't work for anyone else but you. We get permission denied. I'd suggest you upload them to your gallery here and link to that. ;-)

Cleo
234076491PbdKzD_ph.jpg

Nefertiti
234076666YVpKXr_ph.jpg

Ra
234071363uznLiq_ph.jpg

Another cleo
234076589tqCdEg_ph.jpg

Wow, they are all really nice looking jungles you guys are posting.
Ad, that last pic you posted reminds me of this guy who was fathered by the male in my last post.
100_0266.jpg

Geez these pics take ages to load!!! Mark i've already told you uour spider male is on of the best looking jungles around,and some goose reckons it came from a junle albino breeding...what a load of crap....if they understood genetics they'd know it's not possible.

Still waiting for the pics to load,and by the way thanks for your reply to my last pics i posted maddict,am still waiting to see the ones posted on this page.

just not getting the hang of the new cam yet,like Mark mines washing the colour out but here's a pic of one of my favourites again who just shed a week ago and does look heaps brighter than in this pic...he aslo has quite an unusual head pattern which is a trait to the Stone line jungles..enjoy!
test_run_011.jpg

Will the variety ever end?All great examples of cheynei,keep those pics a coming :D

Maddict, very nice boy, do you want to sell it to me by any chance??? lol Browns , that is a very promising snake, you have all the reason to have him as one of your favs, Looking forward to more pics guys, here's one year old female. cheers,Joel

Jungleland, he's just been sold I'm sending him off in a couple of days. Thats a very nice snake you just posted.

Browns, that's one hell of jungle. I hope the variety never ends, here's another one, this time I made the pic a bit smaller for ya..lol

100_0313.jpg

MMMMM, maddict that looks familar, did you get my P.M. to you??? what do ya think??? Cheers,Joel

Here's a pic of an atherton jungle that I missed out on buying by just 20 minutes, Lucky guy whoever bought them. sob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back