Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 2 year old male just shed 2 days ago...i find that sometimes after a shed they look beeter a few days to weeks later rather than straight after a fresh shed...Enjoy!

I know what you mean Browns, I find that my jungles tend to look their best a few weeks after a shed.

OK guys you can stop now :roll: I just can't handle all these jungles anymore. I don't own any (yet) and you just make me want to buy more and more and more and....well you get the picture. :lol: They're all just soooooo nice.

Thanks for the compliments guys, Jungleland thats a nice looking jungle I love the head pattern.

It's nice to see one of the sibs to my Palmerstons, thanks browns.

Hi jungle_inc, Yeah the head triangle pattern looks good, although not a yellow snake the black is pretty solid and the marking compliments the colour, Maddicts, yeah it's a nice animal the guy that produce her is a good breeder lol and he looks after me, I attached a pics of one of my young one, Meet Bullseye!

Bullseye - Cool Name! - Just lovin all these jungles!
Both mine have the classis turtle/scary man head pattern - its great to see all the variations of head patterns.
Cheers
ad

G'day AD,
Could you post some photos of yours please, I just can't get enough of them lol, Head patterns on jungles plays a part on how they can varies from one individual to another, my personal preference is a solid black but reduced as possible, then again I just like em all.
Cheers,
Joel

This is definitely the best thread ever,i also hope it never ends.Come on peoples ,i know there's more of you out there with jungles.Keep the pics a coming,i can't get enough :D

so all this talk and pics and i still dont have one!
anyone want to lend a hand?
;)

Here's a pic of my male - Recently shed and he is more of a lemon yellow, but pattern wise - he has pretty cool bands
hope you like him

Here is my girl after she shed the other day too.

Those 2 have some of the best solid black with hardly any ground colour i've seen in a jungle for a while......Sell me those jungles :lol:

I second what Browns said, they are both very nice looking jungles with good solid black. Here's another one of my jungles that I'm very happy with.

100_0064.jpg

Nice animal maddict,is that from any particular bloodline or the crossing of 2 different lines if you don't mind me asking...looks familiar but you never know???That looks like a 2nd year animal to me,is he or she getting better each shed stll?

Just got a spanking new camera today but ewill take a bit to work out how to use it so i tried getting a pic of one of mine in the cutest perching pose but when i opened the enclosure he nailed me a few times and wrecked the pic...how dare he :roll:

She is a stone line but bred by someone else, she is a 2 year old and getting better with every shed still :wink:

I look forward to seeing more of your pic's when you work out your new camera..lol

I thought it was a Stone jungle,i'm getting pretty good at this picking certain bloodlines hehehe

When i suss out my new slr digi you guys will be inundated with some top quality pics of the same quality animals.I think it's great to see progress photos of jungles from young to old aafter each shed...i love jungles...keep posting those pics :D

Ad Very Impressive indeed, put my name down for a pair when you breed them guys, Maddict very clean animal you have there seriously eye catcher I'm sure you have more Jungle photos coming and Browns I can't wait till you get the hang of your new Dig, I'm sure you will keep us posted with nice shots and keep this JUNGLE FEVER going. All the best

Well i've sort of worked out how to take pics with my flash new cam but obviously a lot to be learnt yet as i thought these pics would be much better quality than this ,but here's a pic of my 6 year old male.He's only a touch over 3 foot long and holding his colour really well and as you might be able to tell he's not very people friendly,although once i get him out he settles down after a while.When i take this guy outside he just soaks up that uv and actually glows,and looks so much better not just because he's in natural light as when i bring him back inside he still looks much,much brighter than he did before he'd soaked up some uv...enjoy :D

test_run_022.jpg

Hey pp,
that is the two i got from you- i believe a half-sibling to the one i posted initially on the 'jungle lineage' thread, and in this thread on the snake hook. Very strong black. Gravid females again this year?
Cheers
Ad.

This Palmerston female just shed a few days ago,unfortunately it's hard to capture true colour when inside but she's looking mighty fine...enjoy!!
test_run_020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back