Steve jobs dies at 56

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
APPLE'S former CEO and co-founder Steve Jobs has died, the company has announced.

Jobs, 56, who underwent an operation for pancreatic cancer in 2004 and a liver transplant in 2009, had remained with Apple as chairman of the board of directors.
"We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today,'' the company said in a brief statement.
"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.''
His family released a statement saying Jobs was a "visionary".
"In his public life, Steve was known as a visionary; in his private life, he cherished his family. We are thankful to the many people who have shared their wishes and prayers during the last year of Steve's illness; a website will be provided for those who wish to offer tributes and memories," the statement read.
Apple Visionary Steve Jobs Dies At 56 : NPR

Apple founder Steve Jobs has died | The Australian

I heard some bad things about his character so don't care much....Smart guy but fell short on other qualities...

I am appreciative of the ipod through.

I heard some bad things about his character so don't care much....Smart guy but fell short on other qualities...

That statement could be true about a lot of people, unless you live with them you wouldn't know what was fact and what was fiction, and even then there's no guarantee you'd know everything.

Have a little respect for his family who are grieving, they shouldnt have to put up with people slinging mud on their dearly departed.

I wonder what people will say about you when you go ??

Thank this man if your enjoying your computer interface, your iPods and smart phone. He was this eras genius. Every genius was a little mad, but thats what makes them visionaries. Rip Jobs

I am appreciative of the ipod through.
That is an incrediby disrespectful and selfish comment.
Just because he may not have been a perfect person doesnt mean that its not sad he died. Every death is sad (except maybe Bin Laden and stuff).
I'll never understand how people can say "Ah who cares" about someones death. Was the same on here when amy winehouse died, and the thread ended up being closed.

Anyway, RIP steve jobs, though your products were and still are rediculously overpriced, you helped design some amazing technology.

RIP. Im on my mac right now. So thanks for all the great apple products you made!
I heard about this while i was getting a new heat lamp. The guy was listening to the radio or something and came out to serve.

Who's going to make super skinny laptops that you can break with a fart now? :(
R.I.P.

I'm a PC :p but there's no denying that the man had a massive impact on tech and music. RIP

My first computer was an Apple... Yep... An Apple 2 europlus I think it was called... It had a 5 1/4 inch floppy drive... 15 miraculous shades of green... And a game called Taipan (not based on a snake however, but a pirate game - lots of fun selling opium)...

I haven't enjoyed the latest Apple gadgets though, but I feel for Jobs and his family - he was a young man with plenty of vision and creativity - he most certainly will be one of the people that changed the way we live in this century, without a doubt!

Found the Apple II Europlus pic...

images

OH!! And the game Taipan... (I love you Google Images) The guy pictured below is in a bit of a bad shape though... he's lost all his guns and has to try and flee from 14 more pirate ships...

taipan_lg.gif

A friend posted this on Facebook today. I thought it was pretty cool. I wonder if they'd adopt it for a while at least
297495_200658780005450_100001839870286_469985_1512522424_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back