strangest things eaten!! share

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like egg and vegemite sandwiches, also banana, peanut butter and honey sandwiches are nice too.

but to beat all of you, i once ate an anchovy!!!!:shock:

Egg and vegemite sounds interesting, although not appealing.

Banana, peanut butter and honey sounds interesting, although I tend to avoid honey. Interesting that Australians are so squeamish about eating insects, but will happily guzzle down insect vomit! No, my reason for avoiding honey is not due to any squeamish qualm, it is an ecological issue - bees are hideous monsters which harm the Australian ecosystem and I do not like the Australian apiary industry.

Anchovies are delicious :) I'm a bit like Zoidberg (spelling?) when it comes to them :p Don't leave a jar of them near me; they'll vanish!

I didnt eat it but put it in my mouth was my brothers socks he had on for 5 days and his girlfriend said put them in my mouth 4 10 bucks so i did wasnt very good hahahah.

:lol:eek:nly 10 your cheap i'll pay you to do silly stuff any time, i would've asked for more.
Strangest things i've eaten, Black pudding (yuk, but apparently loved it as a kid), an ant cause it bit me and i was told to bite it back, brains (also yuk but loved it as a kid), kangaroo very nice, bread dipped in dripping when my grandmer cooked roast :)cry: doesnt use dripping any more), the worms in tequila (yum, yum), various bugs while riding my bike (mmmm mystery meat), cant remember what most of it was called grubs and stuff (bush tucca) on an aboriginal excersion when at school, finger nails when i chewed them and snot as a kid

mine would be bullants lol

How did you prepare them? I've eaten a lot of types of ants, although I can't recall eating Bull Ants. The green ants from up north are really good, I could eat them all day. I've had the big sugar ants, I didn't think they were anything special, I've eaten plenty of little black ants, but mostly out of apathy :p

Peanut butter and tomato sandwiches, everyone else seem to think its yuck but too chicken to try it =P.

How did you prepare them? I've eaten a lot of types of ants, although I can't recall eating Bull Ants. The green ants from up north are really good, I could eat them all day. I've had the big sugar ants, I didn't think they were anything special, I've eaten plenty of little black ants, but mostly out of apathy :p
lol just bit them and ate them i think they were actually sugar ants now that i think of it they were a reddy brown color i was like 9 i think:)

mine would be the everything in the fridge sandwiches, which starts off with vegimite, peanut bitter cheese apple lettus tomatoe, what ever else i can find.
whilst not eaten as such half coke / half orange juice occasionally is suprisingly good

mine would be the everything in the fridge sandwiches, which starts off with vegimite, peanut bitter cheese apple lettus tomatoe, what ever else i can find.
whilst not eaten as such half coke / half orange juice occasionally is suprisingly good

Half Coke half orange juice sounds horrible!

The members who have been around for a few years may remember the post I put up including pictures of me producing and consuming a large orange juice and raw egg milkshake, that was absolutely horrible. Funnily enough, more recently I experimented with orange juice and vanilla milkshake. Mixed 50:50 it's really good... I don't recommend adding eggs though!

Half milk and half Coke is horrible, but yeah, you'd expect so. I remember the confusion of the girl in the cafe when she was trying to work out how to write it down on the order, and then being even more confused when trying to work out how to charge me for it! :lol:

Anything mixed with Coke is likely to be horrible; Coke itself is revolting! It's only nice when mixed with Bourbon, Scotch or gin. Speaking of gin, Dr Pepper and gin is great. Dr Pepper itself is awesome! :D

I like vegemite toast with slices of tomato on top.

ummm i would have to say a cricket so bad! and also the normal woodie,and the normal chilhood things like dog food and cat food

I once made a dish using squid and yoghurt. I was optimistic, but it turned out very, very badly.

When I was little I put soya sauce on ice-cream... that was much, much, much worse than I expected!

One of the most stupid things I've ever done was add salt to water... it made sense when I was only a few years old... people add salt to things to make them taste better... water is pretty boring... adding salt should make it taste better... "Ugh! This tastes like seawater! Oh... right... that's what they call it: salt water". Even at that young age I felt very stupid! :lol:

i miss DrPepper!!!! was great stuff.

i once had a cocktail at schoolies which consisted of a bit of every kind of alcohol we had (there were about 10 of us) along with milk and soft drink.
after adding each new ingredient we all had to taste it. by the end it was beautiful!!!!
(we made it between games of drinking uno) :D

i miss DrPepper!!!! was great stuff.

i once had a cocktail at schoolies which consisted of a bit of every kind of alcohol we had (there were about 10 of us) along with milk and soft drink.
after adding each new ingredient we all had to taste it. by the end it was beautiful!!!!
(we made it between games of drinking uno) :D

On my last day in the USA recently I drank so much of it! :lol: I have about 20litres stockpiled, but it has all gone flat! :(

Rocket fuel, milk and soft drink! Sounds like something I'd have liked as a teenager :lol: I was right into rocket fuel in my late teens.

i think there was fruitjuice in there too.

oh! i just remembered what we were playing the drinking game with, it will surely put me in first place as the weirdest/grossest thing ever consumed!.

it was every 15yr olds favourite 3buck chuck, passionpop!! (crazy friend showed up to schoolies with a crate of it :shock:)

i think there was fruitjuice in there too.

oh! i just remembered what we were playing the drinking game with, it will surely put me in first place as the weirdest/grossest thing ever consumed!.

it was every 15yr olds favourite 3buck chuck, passionpop!! (crazy friend showed up to schoolies with a crate of it :shock:)

HAHAHA PASSION POP!!!!!! good old passion pop..... kept me drunk when i was a poor underage .....such a love/hate relationship with that drink....

although goon was so much better coz after you have downed its sweet nectar you could blow up the bag and make yourself a nice silver pillow to pass out on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back