strangest things eaten!! share

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
green ants, honey ants, turtle :shock: (on an aboriginal bush tucker excursion), kangaroo, various offal as a poor defenceless youngen.
turtle egg - like a big golly

dog food tastes absolutely disgusting!

i think there was fruitjuice in there too.

oh! i just remembered what we were playing the drinking game with, it will surely put me in first place as the weirdest/grossest thing ever consumed!.

it was every 15yr olds favourite 3buck chuck, passionpop!! (crazy friend showed up to schoolies with a crate of it :shock:)

Haha, in my late teens I had a stint with Spumante Champagne! :lol: If you think passion pop is bad, you've tried nothing! :lol:

dickyknee: you ate a cigarette?

Half Coke half orange juice sounds horrible!

The members who have been around for a few years may remember the post I put up including pictures of me producing and consuming a large orange juice and raw egg milkshake, that was absolutely horrible. Funnily enough, more recently I experimented with orange juice and vanilla milkshake. Mixed 50:50 it's really good... I don't recommend adding eggs though!

Half milk and half Coke is horrible, but yeah, you'd expect so. I remember the confusion of the girl in the cafe when she was trying to work out how to write it down on the order, and then being even more confused when trying to work out how to charge me for it! :lol:

Anything mixed with Coke is likely to be horrible; Coke itself is revolting! It's only nice when mixed with Bourbon, Scotch or gin. Speaking of gin, Dr Pepper and gin is great. Dr Pepper itself is awesome! :D

I'll have to try it but milk and coke cant be too bad can it? doesnt everyone remember the good old spider (softdrink with a scoop of icecream) yummy in my tummy

The worst I've done was to have a big teaspoon of instant coffee, WOW that was bitter.
A friend of mine ate a cockroach when she was a young.

The worst I've done was to have a big teaspoon of instant coffee, WOW that was bitter.
A friend of mine ate a cockroach when she was a young.

When i was on cadet camp i ate about 8 or so sachets of coffee, i had to stay up for about 40 hours straight doing lots of walking and stuff too. I actually eat coffee for the caffeine sometimes as i dont like drinking it.

Haha, in my late teens I had a stint with Spumante Champagne! :lol: If you think passion pop is bad, you've tried nothing! :lol:

dickyknee: you ate a cigarette?

Yep its amazing what a few beers and a bunch of mates can get you to do , it was lit too :shock:

when i was young i would put lime cordial in my milk ...

One night a mate of mine drank half a bottle of washing up liquid, ate 4 plastic clothes pegs, 1 heat bead (like used in Webber BBQ's, not hot) 1 trough lolly (had not been in trough) and a cigar butt. He woke up with great breath rushing through black teeth.
I found it strange how he wouldn't go near the bacon and egg shake we made for him the next day.

LOL>...Talking about all those drinks reminded me of what we used to do as kids....

Juice and Milk..... Use to make the milk actually curdle a lil.... Still drank it though...

And when I was 17, mate and I bought a cheap 2L bottle of Port.... Mixed it with 2L of coke.... So we had a 2L bottle each... (1/2 Port/1/2 Coke)... Managed to drink the whole 2L...But boy when I had to get up the next morning to do Surf Life Saving Training...I wasnt a Well Boy....:p

OH... BY THE WAY I DO NOT RECOMMEND BINGE DRINKING TO MINORS AT ALL

woah I thought eating chickens feet (yukkie) was bad enough... some of the things people have eaten on here are just plain crazy!!

Once drank an entire bottle of Beefeaters gin, straigt from the bottle... the gin had been in the sun for days and was close to 30 degrees... took me a year and a half before I could touch gin again

This isn't really as interesting as fish heads and other gross stuff, but I strongly advise against eatting nutella and tomato sandwiches... It's the most gag-worthy concoction I've ever come up with!!

How could you have possibly thought that nutella and tomato would go together?

Rhino, giraffe, kudu, impala, hartebeest, warthog. Flame grilled warthog is taaaaaasty!!

One night a mate of mine drank half a bottle of washing up liquid, ate 4 plastic clothes pegs, 1 heat bead (like used in Webber BBQ's, not hot) 1 trough lolly (had not been in trough) and a cigar butt. He woke up with great breath rushing through black teeth.
I found it strange how he wouldn't go near the bacon and egg shake we made for him the next day.
:lol:LMFAO that would have to be the crasiest one i've read so far. Did he do this for free or did he get something out of it? Or just one of those friends who'll just do crasy stuff cause he's told to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back