Striped Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree that a hypo version could look quite nice. And yes MrBredli's are much nicer than the overseas ones. :)

I love Mr. B's striped too........ All that I want to know is, what's wrong with the US snakes......... They are Bredli and striped.... Infact, show me the perfect striped Jungle(except the stock line)..... I have seen heap's of striped jungles and I would have to agree that Mr.B, bredly is good and defined and partial but what more then that????? I would buy some of them too if they were available in AU.....Especially like the one in the second pic........... How cool is that snake.....

These photos were from US. Personally I think they have potential, I would have kept that one you sold Mr B and waited. The adult you bought must have been a nice one though, over him.

MR B's one is nicer becaus it also has the horizontal stripes which are so nice. The first two stripies to me seem drab and besides the colour lack everything which makes them natural. I must admit though i am not a fan of striped jungles either.

That one was aparently bred by Daniel Cull, so i'd say Daniel may have some nice stripes in his collection, if he does i reckon they would be pretty sweet.

They are very nice, I think they are from the Casey Lazik line. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

They are very nice, I think they are from the Casey Lazik line. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

Yes Casey Lazik line.
Remembering too that photo's never do an animal justice, in the flesh they probably look alright.

Knowing his line of Striped Bredli I would say without a doubt those photo's do not do the animals any justice at all.

well i think that it should only matter to you if you like that particular snake then thats your oppinion and your entitled to it so wheather we like it or not it's your snake anyways cya
<3sarah

Yes he does sell them and you can get in contact with him via his website but unfortunately we can't import them from the USA :)

Call me crazy but I’m actually a fan. I too think the pics aren't going to do them justice.

Can you imagine a really high-red striped Bredli though with the thick black stripes all the way down the back? That would be hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back