Striped Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan at all. I have a couple of classic bredli here and i think they have much better colours and features.

Cameron

Certainly different, I would probably get one if it looked like Mr Bredli's but those first two wouldn't do anything for me

Allana

hahaha, what can I say........ Good to see so many opinions..... Only makes one wonder what people's opinions would have been if they were bred and up for sale in AU....... cheers guy's...... G/B........

I dont mind the look off striped bredli.
I have 1 my self.
I had 2 but I over heated 1 & it died.( I was so up upset as it was the best 1 I had).:cry:
I have 3 hypos as well they are my favorites.
I also have 4 classic bredli are also my favorites.:lol:

Jason

Attachments

• 2006_1004ggttyyttgg0028.JPG
    2006_1004ggttyyttgg0028.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Bredli in futre breed tank.jpg
    Bredli in futre breed tank.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 68
Nice snakes Jason, do you know who bred them and if they came from striped parents?

Nice snakes Jason, do you know who bred them and if they came from striped parents?

Hi MrB
I got the 2 stripy ones from D Humphry in Vic.
He had some rippers.
Gavin Bedford was down our place the other week & he was looking at my Bredli.
He said he has seen them in the wild with stripes & hypos.:shock:

Jason

I like the stripes, but I am biased , I breed them! Tehy are not for everyone and many over here prefer the classic Bredli look as well. The genetic stripes tend to have less red then normals on average, though there are some nice ones.

I also have a line of Bredli that produce stripes that are unrelated to the Lazik animals, they have more of a classic look to them ,like the stripes posted from Australia. I produce a few every year from the same parents, neither of wich is striped. Next year I will be breeding the first stripe from this line that I produced in 2004(pictured first). I am attaching a few pics, one from each line. The second pic is one of my holdbacks from last year from the Lazik line.

Nick

CIMG2432.jpg
CIMG2892.jpg

Very nice nick, i prefer the classic look, but Bredli are one of my favourite pythons and would happily keep any line, be it classic, hypo or striped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back