Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, has one of the options on the poll been removed? Is this censorship of Sdaji's bizarre polls we've come to know and love?

Well, I thought that putting in an option to vote for my death in many of my earlier polls was funny. The moderators didn't seem to see any difference between that and other people putting options in their own polls to vote for my death. Since the moderators set this as acceptable (to call for someone else's death), I figured they had an open mind when it comes to humour. Since I do to, I just laughed along and didn't say anything, I figured I'd throw it back at them, you know, obviously I didn't mean anything nasty by as I've said the exact same thing about myself and if they think I'm robust enough to laugh at jokes thrown at me, it should follow that they'd be robust enough to do the same, but I suppose we now know better :lol: I was actually impressed when I saw that they had left it up for a while, it seemed to nice to see that they weren't to proud to let people have a laugh and it was good to see that they didn't use double standards in their censorship practices... well, it's APS, what can you expect?

Sooks! :lol:

Maybe they're right anyway, perhaps I should stop putting polls up on this site, after all, they attract traffic.

Nice hatchy Sdaji, like the water like sheen.

Thanks, instar :)

To all the people who say they've seen others, please post pictures. I think the striped ones look really nice. I've seen a fair few like the picture posted, with multiple breaks along the stripe (one of the females from this clutch is like that, I didn't think too much of her), but I haven't seen one like mine in the flesh and the only pictures of good ones I've seen have been Shane's.

Yeah, you could be right, Sdaji. Maybe I'm getting too sensitive in my old age. If so, I apologise. However, after the recent spate of rule breaking I didn't want to be seen encouraging this type of thing. After all, you're sort of an icon around here, and all of your admirers might have started emulating you, and then where would we be? As for voting for your death...... that would have to be a joke, as everyone really admires you so they MUST have been joking. ;-)

Lutzd is absolutely right.... there is a clandestine group of Sdaji admirers on APS......... We call ourselves the Sdajiites.... I'm not sure how he found out about us..

We strive for complete randomness and post-modernism in poll questions and to bring the water python to the forefront of python breeding, taking place of lesser species like womas and jungles...

:D
-H

Neph, did you see the bearded guy [Dobie Gillis/Maynard G. Krebbs lookalike] with the dark glasses at your last meeting? That was me. I thought my video camera would have given me away, but I guess not. You were all pretty intensely concentrating on your plotting though, so I guess that would explain it. ;-)

Maybe I'm getting too sensitive in my old age

Come on Lutzy, don't be so hard on yourself ;)

However, after the recent spate of rule breaking I didn't want to be seen encouraging this type of thing.

You mean, the stuff moderators do more than some of the people who've had their accounts suspended?

After all, you're sort of an icon around here, and all of your admirers might have started emulating you, and then where would we be?

Okay, now you're going well and truly too far with the facetious thing ;)

As for voting for your death...... that would have to be a joke, as everyone really admires you so they MUST have been joking.

I see... yet you're not so secure about APS? So you're saying people admire me more than they admire APS? Is that why you're willing to protect it in ways you're not willing to protect me? I'm actually a very fragile person, emotionally. If people admiring me makes it okay to call for my death, you must be telling us that no one admires APS, but at least one person here does, yet by dishing out your double standards, I'm left feeling cold and hurt. When people tease me, it leaves me very upset, it's almost unbearable. Do you know what it's like to cry yourself to sleep after people start taking it upon themselves to put options in their own polls to vote for your death? No, because it hasn't happened to you... do you know what it's like to have salt rubbed into the wounds, as the moderators who are supposed to protect you from this sort of personal attack with it stand by and do nothing, yet they're happy to protect the wellbeing of a website, which itself doesn't even have feelings? I'm a lone individual, fighting to stave off anguish and emotional pain, why is it that a website is given more emotional support than I am? :cry: :cry: :cry: Can a rock understand the pain that treatment like this can cause a person? No, of course not, it's just a rock. Who will rescue us from the filthy brown depths we've dug ourselves into? It's a lot like a weason chasing a ball, we know it will never catch it and even if it did it wouldn't know what to do with the thing, yet we still laugh at its antics! What does this say about the collective psyche of the world around us, not just the people, but the collective conciousness of the entire universe... think about it, if only we spent more time focussing on some of the seemingly trivial, yet distinctly importunate matters, we would be so much happier. Shouldn't we all just kick back and be convival?

Argh! The inner sanctum has been breached! dont reveal the members! Who else will argue with Sdaji, belittle him and question his qualifications if it is widely known that we are Sdajiites?

Oh yeah, to stay on topic, I think he looked quite pretty after he sloughed, although I'm not sure if the goanna particularly cared :( So ungrateful :( Just when my feelings have been hurt, the goanna neglected to thank me :cry:

Sdaji...like i said;
It's not uncommon for Mac's to have stripes.
Actually i'd say quite common;
with the odd break in the line here and there.
Here's a pic of one my black blotched, breeders;
which has a full; unbroken line..... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back