Substrate Coir peat!!! Have i bought the right one!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that one should be fine, I use brunnings brand coco-peat for all my herps and frogs though.
nvm just realised same brand... they must have to different types then, interesting.

They don't sell the coco peat 1 at my local bunnings.they haven't stocked it for months

image.jpgI asked about coco peat blocks they use to have at bunnings but they don't stock it anymore.so i asked about these coir peat blocks tht I have seen mentioned on this site before.i know 1 has the fertilizer, but was told tht the 1 u have pictured had a wetting agent in it an it may contain chemicals.dont know how true it is.does it say anywhere on the pack it contains a wetting agent? anyway with all the comments it must be safe to use.
we have just moved house in the weekend and found an old 100% organic nothing added coco peat brick tht I got from bunnings about 2 years ago.i must of brought 2 an used 1 for my tarantula thn stored and forgot about the other.dont know if any other bunnings stock them still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back