Tattoo Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoo Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a tattoo (pic on the Internet) that says "NO I WON"T REGRET IT WHEN I'M 80" I think that question gets asked way too much!!!!!

Mmm I hate that question and the idiots who ask it.

I have 6 but i'm getting the two on my arms removed (very old bad home jobs) and the one on my lower back and back of my neck are not finished, and the one on my left ankle is unfinished it needs coloring. I am hoping to get either two fairies with my daughters faces and elf or something similar with my sons face or three butterflies with their faces as the body. I also want a bearded dragon climbing up my outer ankle. As you can tell reptiles are not my only addiction:lol:

I got my first when i was 15, woke up on someones fllor sporting a tatt. regret that one a bit but could have gotten rid of it if i want to, its just part of my past . am currently planning my next two. have had lots of time to get used to theese ones
LOL:lol: me two i was 14 and they look horrible

Hey, I work for an upmarket charity! I am just discreet about it - I don't wear backless dresses to meetings (but who does?) and the rest of the time, I can show off what I want - my colleagues don't mind. There are very few industries nowadays where tattoos are forbidden, and even they tend to be the more conservative ones, which usually require long sleeves, pantyhose etc which cover up a fair bit of skin anyway (although full-face ones might not be ideal for retail... LOL)

I have 6 and want more lots more. I want to see Rush's work and maybe get him to do a snake wrapping around my arm.

Four and counting. Cant wait to get my back done.

I've seen a tattoo (pic on the Internet) that says "NO I WON"T REGRET IT WHEN I'M 80" I think that question gets asked way too much!!!!!

Thing is, when you get a tattoo it is usually for something that is happening in your life at that time...so it is a reminder. Your body is a canvas for your life's experiences, whether it is good or bad.

So when you are 80 who cares if you have a few saggy tats? Who is going to be 'checking you out' at that age anyway? You can always look back on those tattoos and remember what was going on in that time of your life so you never know....it might help you remember things if you get [SIZE=-1]Alzheimer's disease! lol[/SIZE]

None yet. But Ive done a few for my boss and a few for my mates. A clasmate thought this one I drew would look great on my back :p
Bild031.jpg

//Nick

bill's just jealous cause all the tattooed folk get the ladies. guess i gotta get a tat now too.

as for Trousa, he only shows his face cause he's got no legs. bill has his shoes to prove it.

im not sure about hell but you wont be in the same place as me, no room for tattooed hoons there. I cannot see the appeal in all this modification of the bodies god gave you

My great-grandmother lived to be over 90 years old, she was your typical cute little grey-haired grandma except that she swore like a sailor, drank a pint of Guiness every day and was covered in tatts :lol: I don't think she regretted a single one.

i have just completed the outline of my chest peice...its fricking awsome, i will try and get some pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back