The $24 000 girl when she was a red baby!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: re The $24 000

serpenttongue said:
zulu said:
ide like a lime green one like that on Australian snakes a natural history by Rick Shine

Yeah that Chondro looks good. I've always liked that pic. Dont know about the skin worm type bumps under the skin on that specimen though.
Iron range wild animal ide guess serps,the lime green aussie ones are the ants pants,ime dissapointed by the various types on greg maxwells site.Thats what the color of bigguys GTPs looked like,when i seen several of bigguys crowded into a cage in taronga i wqas told they were aussie american imports and i believed it until i found out they were stolen.or confiscated whatever :)

damm i didnt know they started of red there one wicked lil python i want one maybe two or maybe 6 lol

Aren't they just the best .I've a friend that's nearly ready to buy one , I think I'm as excited as him .

peterjohnson64 said:
I will back Lily up there. And they are not mine either. But for those super sleuths out there. Think 1973 St George half backs.....

OMG its owned by an alcoholic thug.

I don't know how people end up with these things, but about 3 years ago I saw a mature calico coloured female GTP at a vets on the gold coast.
It had finished it's colour change and was definately calico (green and yellow patches) it was stunning and approx 4 ft long.
j

Re: re The $24 000

zulu said:
Iron range wild animal ide guess serps,the lime green aussie ones are the ants pants,ime dissapointed by the various types on greg maxwells site.Thats what the color of bigguys GTPs looked like,when i seen several of bigguys crowded into a cage in taronga i was told they were aussie american imports and i believed it until i found out they were stolen.or confiscated whatever :)

Zulu, here's two pics i took back in 1996/97. They're confiscated Chondros that were being held at Taronga Zoo and had been there a few years. Possibly bigguys or Stuart Barnes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back