The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha ok here is just one more for u pandora hehe and i know what u can do with that tongue :?: :?: u can lick all my sun cream offf hehehehe :wink:

think i saw that face on a float in oxford street......hahahahahahahahahah

and you cant even tell you have a monobrow in that shot :mrgreen:

Well, after looking at all these nice photos, I figured I had better post one of me and the family.

This was taken in Feb at my daughters 7th birthday at a pool party.

(BTW: I actually don't mind having pics taken now, I used to weig 113kg. I was hit by a drunk driver and couldn't exercise). I'm down to 85kg now, so i'm not as self conscious eh. :D

awww...the family shot so cute ......i want to have a pool party, but considering I'll be 31 in April they probably wont let me swim in the toddler pool anymore....sniff....

wow some hot snake girls here, dont have any pics of me but longtom posted a couple in the last thread. :oops: :shock:

my girlfriend our new boy and oh yes me...

It was actually only about nine hours after the four day labour..

can someone please comment on those,(kaotic) Im on my last warning :twisted:

aww those family shots are great, im gushing....think I'll stick with snakes though, you cant just lock a baby in a click clack overnight

Cripes, I better not let my wife see that pic cwarren72. She wants to have another kid eh.

I remember how proud I was when my wife had our daughter. Thats a beautiful photo mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back