The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MDPython said:
Facial hair
Bad Hair (me)
Tats or Bikes, often both at once
Sick senses of humour
Music addictions
Summed me up nicely lol lmao... How do ya put a pics as ya signature?? mite have a mug shot soon for ya.... :mrgreen:
AP your a funny bloke..... :mrgreen:

Add the following line to your signature
[-i-m-g-]-http://www.website.com/picture.jpg-[-/-i-m-g-]-
Only where the website is, you replace that with where your picture is being hosted, if you need an image host, google.com search image hosts
:)
And also remove all the dashes ( - ) from the code :)

i too have multiple piercings, a tat, bad hair, very sick sense of humour, i will add my mug one day when i have a cam then you'll all be sorry

thats a very naughty look miss pythoness....and Xeno and MD...i just described myself and figured it matched all your pics...get the pic up MDP

love that egyptian beetle

i think you need html code for the signature....damn mikey came out to play now i onlyhave one hand to type with

Thanx Xeno & AP!!! Cheers.......

Nice tatts pythoness :p

thanks ap, i removed it and am trying to resize it, ohhhh and by the way, i was wrong, you ARE a beautiful and unique snowflake :p

I dont know what happened to the last thread like this I posted my two mug shots and then it wouldnt open ...meh so I post again here lol...

sorry yeah jst the outline atm, soon to be finished , and yes I do have my tongue stud...and ummmmmm other parts but wont show you them lol....

and it sucks having ear rings and external peircings when you ride motorbikes, they get caught up everywhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back