The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean you can't ????? so are you saying I should stop putting him in one? lol

alienpunk said:
aww those family shots are great, im gushing....think I'll stick with snakes though, you cant just lock a baby in a click clack overnight
You can't? :shock:

What is it you wanted someone to comment on and what should they say....bit confused, why would you being on your last warning mean you can't comment on a picture?

Hey Kaotic, any chance of an AFTER the night out shot.... 8)

LMAO Wazza....i guess as long as theres a coupla hides, a perch and a decent gradient anything is permissable in this thread

THings Im discovering about Herpers
We have one of the following:

the boys....
Multiple piercings
Facial hair
Bad Hair (me)
Tats or Bikes, often both at once
Sick senses of humour
Music addictions

the ladies
drobdead smiles
or bodies
or both
Kids

anything else to add

What is it you wanted someone to comment on and what should they say....bit confused, why would you being on your last warning mean you can't comment on a picture?

Because Im naughty and apparently making non g-rated comments is a no-no because us herpers are supposedly easily offended....

so much can be said with a smilie that cant get you banned, i hear ya Xeno

alienpunk said:

Because Im naughty and apparently making non g-rated comments is a no-no because us herpers are supposedly easily offended....
Oh I get it. And here I thought that the ban against things non g rated was because it's an all ages site and some things might not be wise to post where kids can see them....damn, how silly of me :oops: :lol:

Lovely family shot Oof.

alienpunk said:
so much can be said with a smilie that cant get you banned, i hear ya Xeno
*nods vigorously*
Lets just say it appears we have simmilar taists :)
snakes, ofcourse. ;)
Quiet you, this is a family forum.

hehe,,,glad someone appreciates a non-playschool response....sssnakeman you are a bad boy!!!!lmao.......Xeno likewise....and kersten, ummm...ummm.......i like oof's family shot too!!!phew

did anyone catch bob the builder the other day? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

alienpunk said:
THings Im discovering about Herpers
We have one of the following:

the boys....
Multiple piercings
Facial hair
Bad Hair (me)
Sick senses of humour
Music addictions

the ladies
drobdead smiles
or bodies
or both
Kids

anything else to add
My god, you're on the money mate, i have lip, eyebrow and tounge done as for facial hair i keep it trimmed, love bikes and have a erm... personal tat, i love my music (specifically electronica).

You're also right about the ladies *giggle*

Facial hair
Bad Hair (me)
Sick senses of humour
Music addictions
Summed me up nicely lol lmao... How do ya put a pics as ya signature?? mite have a mug shot soon for ya.... :mrgreen:
AP your a funny bloke..... :mrgreen:

Xeno you beat me lol No piercing for me though :) o one in my ear thats it......

damn, some of you boys are HOT!!!!!!!
here's my ugly mug :p
sorry will re-size and try again.

cwarren- you have a lovely family. I wouldn't let your girlfriend know that you put that photo up, because although she is beautiful. she prob dosn't want such a moment posted for the world to see.

Please be kind :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back