The Bendigo Sutton-Grange Tiger Snake Farm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oohhh i think you should try and make a go of the photography! :lol: ;)

Well I could be way off beam here Fuscy but I would have thought that you would have had better opportunity, whether it be for the P/T job or the Photography, in Qld?
Perhaps you could do d). on ya way to B :)

what about E
E) get a job at the tiger snake farm

You would probaly have to visit for the job interview tho

It's still all definitely happening folks! :D I will further verify the dates and times with Rob & Roy (har har sounds piratey don't you think? :wink: ) and post here again to keep everyone aware that it?s still all systems go. I really hope the weather is going o be magic for us! :D

Okay here is the low down :wink: I've contacted both parties and everything will be right for the day.

I will need, as requested by Roy Pails, the address & contact numbers for each of these people. If you like, an is totally understandable, ppl may wish to send their contact details etc to Roy themselves for privacy reasons (I certainly won't be knocking on your doors at bizarre hours of the night or wee hours of the morning, or ever for that matter:lol: :lol: )

DEFINATES:
Trader - Judy & David
Hydro
Stockeh - Matt & Haley
Ricko & Woma_n
Stevo
Westhamsc
Zoe & Souly
Africa
Javis78
Nigmax
dhanson - Derek & son

Here is the email I got back from Roy:
Luke,

At the moment I am still ok for that day. With the work I do I can still get bookings 3 days before I will try and keep the day free. Would like a list of names, addresses and phone numbers of all people who are coming. Probably will spray you all with the top of the decent and will need to wash hands thoroughly. Hope everybody is happy with this.

Regards Roy

www.pailsforscales.com

P.S. I do like the odd drink of whisky.

As you can see, being that the entry to these places isn't going to cost us anything (sort of), the owners are looking for slight compensation in the way of a small donation. Since there is 17 of us I'm sure that a bottle of nice Scotch, combined with the pleasure of being personally fumigated by Roy will be worth the visit to Pails for Scales :lol: . And also not failing to mention a gold coin donation to the Bendigo Tiger Snake Farm is also suggested.

I will see how many ppl contact me first over the next few days with their contact arrangements to either myself or Roy before I hunt you down with PM's. Please don't feel obliged to giving me your details - to Roy is fine. Just let me know.

http://www.pailsforscales.com/contact.htm

Have a good one,
Luke.

Beauty! Look forward to meeting you Fuscy!:) As no doubt everyone else. 18 ppl and counting. Possibly even 19 - you may be making an extra bed for this someone Zoe :lol: I know how you guys love guests :wink:

Hi Moosenoose,

I have sent our details (Daavid and Judy) to Roy. Thanx for the great oganizing you are doing for this day. :D It will be so good to see everyone again and meet some for the 1st time.

Cheers, Judy

the bed has been booked! and what a lovely guest it is! :D :D :D

fuscy you're coming! this meeting is gonna be soooo cool! im so excited lol :D

:D hey lil Zoe! See you next weekend, have a Happy Hallow e'en!!!!! Watch out for the lil 'trick or treaters' ....:wink:

Cheers, Judy

yep : but I've been ordered to shave

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

hi jude! i'll be watchin for thems trick or treaters...dont have a big enuf snake yet tho lol :twisted: :lol:

I was hoping i could go for a drive down but not gonna have the time :( but then it is only victoria :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back