Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout you go first! :wink:

dont you mean what is the stupidest thing youve ever done?

umm stupidest - caught a brown snake by the tail when i was 8 :shock:
wreckless - went to council clean up mad a skate ramp out of old wood there (still in the pill of junk) then fell of and dinged my brothers car which was parked near by (he still doesnt know, shhh)

Giving birth without pain relief

made a flamethrower when i was a teenager, set fire to a string of pine trees at a major golf course.
ride pastured racehorse without bridle or saddle. Separate cattle and move them by twisting their tails.
Try to outrun a northern cassowary.
Call the bluff on a gang of skins in London knowing I cant run to save my life, literally.
Think that the car full of bozos out side the Bondi Lifesaver are all talk and probably wont even get out of the car.
Drink 18 jugs of beer on my 18th birthday

PETER! i never thoguht you would of acted like that! i thought you would be very straight!

Peter, You live to tell these tales....?????

i'm with Tan, but i didn't learn how bad it hurt the first time and went back for a second go. Learnt my lesson now, must have pain relief with child birth.
And the most craziest was actually whilst giving birth to my daughter, i ripped the toilet seat off and threw it at the midwife like a frisbee, well , she kept touching me. :D Sorry guys but i'm sure the other mums can relate.

stupidest thing ive evr done was jump off a 2 story building at the local plaza
nothing major happend just sore anckles
and i dare say i would do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back