Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha lol
no cows there just sheep and a horse but yea same difference lol
oh and i reccomend sheep riding loads of fun lots of thrills and spills

AS a youngster, a mate and i thought it would be a good idea to take one of my old tonka trucks down into the sand dunes near my house and torch it. we built a small fire, then proceded to squirt petrol onto it using a bottle with a hole in the top... we torched the truck allright.... and half of the sand dunes.... :oops: Sorry dad i didn`t mean to?????

a mate and I filled supersoakers up with petrol and started shooting flames at each other. His caught on fire so he threw it into my backyard. I ran over and stomped on it spraying pertol, flames and burning plastic all over his legs. He was wearing shorts too.

Got caught stuffing spuds in a coppers exhaust pipe in the school carpark. that was good for a laugh.

why is it that allot of the dumb things that people do have something to do with fire????

Poking a RBBS with my finger when drunk at three am trying to figure out if it was dead or alive......

cause fire is so much fun. Dad was a bush firey. When i was about 6 I used to light the house paddock on fire then run and get the hose and put it out thinking dad would be really happy and proud. I copped the belt.

When i was in jnr primary school, we were all sitting on the matt listening to the teacher read a story. For some stupid reason ther was an extesion cord running on the floor near a cupboard i was leaning against. At the time i was playing/bending a paper clip whilst listening to the teacher. I bent the paperclip into a u shape that fit really neatly into the end of the cord,, BANG , i got zapped and all the power went out in the school. Good thing some smart guy invented circuit breakers..

oh were mentioining illegal stuff? ok! broke into local high school whilst gym was being built, turned on sizzor lifts and learnt how to drive them, went into main gym and started doin demo dirby, parked them back and i hoped off, mate was doing burn outs in em by that part, then the cops walked in, geee that was fun. Almost got chareged for breaking and entering. But the funniest thing about the whole story was the gym was across the raod from the cop shop the whole time :shock:

Chaps, you just reminded me. In yr 3 we had these big oil heaters running aroung the class rooms about a pencil length below powerpoints. We used to sharpen pencils heaps, pull the rubbers out and bend the metal rubber holders into a hook so it would sit in the powerpoints with the lead sitting on the heater bars. Get a wooden meter ruler and flick the powerpoint on. BANG. Pencils flying across the room.

jumped fence into local chinese gardens (they grow veggies there n most are illegal imports, not unusual for em to get raided) mad a tunel in very secretly made a cubby, started to run across gardens breaking most of the plants, only then did we realise they have maceties, can drive very fast and have a german shepard 8)

hehe, and cause we were on bicycles, they couldnt drop us home so they got our addresses and went there, and i wasnt wearing a helmet, almost got fined! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back