Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can beat those............ I once mistook a RBBS for a long neck turtle :oops: Grabbed it around the neck and pulled it out of the water. I began to wonder how big the turtle was once I had about 3 or 4ft of "neck" and still no sign of its shell. The forked tongue was also a mystery at the time. (BTW I was about 8 or 9 years old at the time).
I'm pretty sure I can now tell the difference though :D

used to come down to Sydney from Brisbane for my weekend and drive back to start work.
Quickest was just under 9 and 1/2 hours. No freeways back then, used to go up the New England because it was quicker. Got from Uluru to Balmain in 20 hours in the old HG premi.
Theres lots more. I was basically an idiot behind the wheel, I had a motorbike for a while. I probably should just stop now. I have been extremely lucky.

oh, the 18th birthday, I got alcahol poisoning.

tan said:
Giving birth without pain relief

:( giving birth without relief ( did i mention i had to get cut coz he was stuck!!!),
then getting the stiches too!!!!!!!
i almost threw my hubby to the ground trying to get to the midwife who was cutting me! :twisted:

!!!!OUCH!!!! I WOULDNT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE

hmmmmm My firework making days..... need i say more?

i was tied to a car in a potatoe sack and had a ride around a paddock, everything was fine untill i hit a clump of dirt and the sack went over my head and i was fliped, smacked, tumbled and slamed and nearly broke my neck on account of landing on my head but i walked away unscaved lol its all on film to ha ha so i got to watch the horror unfold woooh!!!

Gecko_ProCs said:
wow you are crazy
i admire you Becswillbe i know i couldnt take that much pain

:lol: no pain no gain as they say!!!!!!
however now i have a 3yo, the stupidest thing i did was to mis-place my sanity!

PS if anyone see it pleas send it home :wink: :lol:

gecko have u ever been car bonnet paddock surfing????????

:wink: another thing i wouldnt reccomend!!!!!
the things kids get up to when bored in the country :roll:

Tried to outrun the police in a pursuit.
stupid idea. dont try it.

done bonet surfing int he paddoc mad fun :) just make sure u wear shoes lol

and watch out for the odd rock, also try not to land in any cow......... well u can guess the rest ! :p

hey ppl lol 1 friday me and some mate got an old hobo bin (250 liters round bin) and wanted to start a fire for that friday night we filled the bottom with petrol and packed banana leaves and fern bushs all the way to the top with some small bits of wood, then coved it in petrol. as i was siting beside the bin on a chair my mate mark was puring the last lil bit of petrol on. my cosion simon flicked the match as it hit the top of the bin the hole thing exploded shooting every think in to the air about 10, 15 feet in the air catching the trees a light, fire balls came out the side of bin about 3 meters long. The explosion bloow me strait back off the chair and singed my mates arms and eye brows off. In 2 mins we had 2 fire trucks and 1 cop across the road at the park wondering what happend. 5 ppl reported it. the hold bin was dinted and bent. we cleanded up and we never use pertol with fires now lol.

i was riding a motor bike ! (just not long learnt how to jump) and was about to do a jump i went bout 70meters down from the jump (way to far) an then when i turned around i clicked down 2 gears (from 3-1st) to take off good/faster but it onli went to 2nd not 1st and then when i clicked up 2 i thought i was in 3rd but i was in 4th and then i went like full at the jump in 4th and that was way to fas and also forgot to stop accalarating at the bottem of the jump! next thing i no i went bout 2meters of the top of the jump and cleared the down ramp and landed side ways my knee split open (and you could see the bone/knee) broke my arm, smashed my liver agiainst handelbars and was in hospital for the next 4days and had a splint on my leg for 3weeks and a cast on my arm for 6! that i wouldn't recomend! but i didn't fell it so it was allright plus i got the full massive scar! (wow that went for ages ) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back