Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say Appin dynea i will say for sure it wasn't the brightest move- just way to cold, could you have stayed behind and hubby flown home on weekends :lol:?????????

Simone.

Were considering just forgetting that he has a contract and both comming home.

We are in West Wyalong at the moment. It's a very sad sorry little town.
Hope I dont offend anybody

We could start a thread called....

The stupidist things we do for our otherhalfs

But dont worry I havent let him forget what I've left behind. I tell him just about everyday. What a way to turn into a nagging wife.

Hahahaha either way dynea i think you still might win that one. Good luck in heading back north to warmer climates, i can't say i blame you :lol:

Simone.

Thanks simone. The worst part is that I havent told the whole storey.
I'll do a quick list.

- we were told we would have a place to move into, but we were in a motel for 3 months :(
- The removalists riped the suspension out of my brand new car by tying it down wrong and tryed to get out of paying for the damage :evil:
- My dogs had to stay in a kennel an hour away :(
- because of that my female staffy suffered anxiety, and started to attack my male, after attempting to medicate her she had to be put down. :(
- I only had a weeks worth of clothes and no washing machine
- And the motel owners were awful to me to me, but nice infrount of my husband.

I wont go on. :roll:

Nah, getting married was the best thing I ever did. :D

johnbowemonie said:
No no no the winner is Indicus, cos YES getting married probably counts.

A guy i knew in the Aussie Navy lent me his motorcycle, a Suzuki GZXR 750, whilst he was away at sea.

I did a Mono on it at 175kph through a multinova.

3 Months later, after he came back ashore none the wiser, he walks into the small boats compound and slams a copy of some motorcycle magazine down in front of me. And lo and behold there i am in graphic colour!!

The heading was "Have you seen this man?"........................ The police want to question him and we want to congratulate him. LOL

Needless to say that my "friend" had a severe sense of humour failure.

mitchyj said:
smashing a toilet at school n having 2 pay $250 to fix it n get suspended
Pftshhhhhh, I beat that.
I threw a laptop at the deputy principals head, he blocked with forearm....
just over $3000 worth of laptop pocket money later, and an expulsion, I decided to start a career and pack the whole "school" gig in. :p

Actually thinking about it I reckon the winner is Channel 7 showing an advert with the All Blacks doing a Haka carrying handbags. That worked well didn't it ? :lol:

koubee said:
i'm with Tan, but i didn't learn how bad it hurt the first time and went back for a second go. Learnt my lesson now, must have pain relief with child birth.
And the most craziest was actually whilst giving birth to my daughter, i ripped the toilet seat off and threw it at the midwife like a frisbee, well , she kept touching me. :D Sorry guys but i'm sure the other mums can relate.
I punched mine!

During childbirth my wife didn't swear or scream or throw things or punch anyone or have drugs and she had twins naturally but she's tough :lol:

dynea said:
WoW: note to self - seek assistance of drugs durin childbirth.

I was tough too but after 51 hours, an extremely large cut, baby yanked out with vaccuum and stitches with no anesthetic, when a midwife pushes rather hard on your tummy, the punch was involuntary ... i couldn't help it!! :evil:

Well I guess your labour was 10 times longer than my wifes so it's probably understandable. :D

I have quite a list of stupid stuff i have gotten up to but ill give you one that will make you go eewwww lol

I was playing Ice Hockey with insufficient padding on my chest with my nipple ring still in i got smashed against the wall and noticed a round circle of blood on my jersey and part of my nipple with the ring still on it on the ice... Let me tell ya if i wasnt for me being freezing cold from the ice i would have been in alot of pain still to this day my left nipple is all weird looking lol

One of the many

I was in New Zealand (no hold on – that’s not the really stupid part) when they changed their drivers licences from a lifetime licence to a photo ID renewable every X amount of years one. As far as I was concerned, I already had a lifetime licence and was not prepared to pay the $36 for a new driver’s licence – why should I, I already had a lifetime one. So I stuck to my guns…and…proceeded to get busted 3 times being an unlicensed driver, total cost $1200 and had a car impounded which cost $2000 and because I got smart to the judge in court, and as I had outstanding fines from the 2 previous unlicensed driver charges, he decided the best thing for me was to spend the next 10 days in the local jail (b*stard). On the brighter side – in the end my mates pitched in and paid the licence fee for me for my birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back