Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMMMM......decided at 18 it was cool to be a like Hendrix and become a drug addict.....
Well that lasted until everyone gave me a hard time, not to mention the local Sarge who really didnt agree either..........back then he'd flog ya like ya old man would.
Does getting married count?

There is a road in the Everglades in Florida called Alligator Alley, a very long straight road with an 8 foot fence separating the river from the road to keep the gators off the road. We saw a big hole in the fence and a gator in the river so I stopped and climbed through and was walking through the knee high grass for awhile until I realised that bungy jumping without the bungee might be safer. :lol: There is quite a long list but that one is right up there.

I not sure where to start as about 10 years of my life ( when younger ) consisted of doing stupid stuff , maybe the dumbest was burning my mums house down ( accidently ) .

Jumping from a bar stool into a kiddies blow up pool i got christmas day when I was 6 , landed on my feet, but the jar fractured my kneck and I ended up in traction in the hospital for a month or so, missed the rest of christmas school hollidays!

Keep them stools away from kids!!

funniest thing was im DT we put a capacitor into a power point then dared each other to turn it on then this dumbass from across the class walks over witha METAL ruler and goes " i'll give it a go " reaches in with the ruler and clicks the powerpoint then BANG the thing exploded shooting what looked like a dome of electricity lol
and he was from egypt so he copped alot of terrorist jokes about it then tried to put the blame on us but i managed to talk MY way out of it ( im good at that ) lol

Dave82 said:
Told my wife the dress was a little tight on her

And you are still alive????? Well done Dave

My brother and I went to some reserve type place with a mate (who wanted to be a fireman) and would light up a bit of an island and put it out. Great fun untill it got a bit big for us to handle.

:shock: stupidest thing well............................ummm :roll: i have done quite a few from being arrested for truanting and smashing shops windows- then suspended from school, verbally and physically assaulting teachers :cry: , bashing classmates :lol: , getting drunk in a skate park then trying to learn how to skateboard (NOT EASY WHEN DRUNK :wink: ). i had grazes from my ankles to my shoulders from that night :oops: , then there was my experiances motorcycle riding :p , and then i learnt how NOT to fly from my roof top, i have also smashed my bmx trying to land a 5metre motorbike jump, the last has gotta be the worst coz i ripped my favourite jeans :cry: :cry: . thats all i can remember at this point in time :lol:

Guess this would have to be up there! :lol:

Oh and drinking a bottle and a half of Wild Turkey on holidays... Yeah ambulance were involved!

9fc0fce0f9599da3d0042f363761463d.jpg

The usual,
Set fire to the whole estate... twice.
Downhill mountain biking with no saftey gear.
Didn't buy womas 4 years ago when I had the money.
White water canoeing with no backup in freezing conditions... once a year for about 7 years.

Stupidist: I quit my full time job and moved from sunny north QLD, To follow my husband to a Cold Frosty Middle of nowhere town in NSW where i cant find a job.

Most Reckless: We lived in a small mining town when i grew up, and we used to go down the old abandoned mine shafts. lucky I decided not to go down on one occasion because the boys needed me to go and get help when they couldn't climb out. We were lucky that they never collapsed on us.

I think we have a winner :lol:

dynea said:
Stupidist: I quit my full time job and moved from sunny north QLD, To follow my husband to a Cold Frosty Middle of nowhere town in NSW where i cant find a job.

No no no the winner is Indicus, cos YES getting married probably counts.

Thanks for the pic Pugsly!!!! I'm surprised you haven't had any comments about the freehandling etc etc etc

Simone.

dynea said:

Your from Townsville and moved to NSW for your husbands job...
I'm guessing Army??

Hay simone I got married 2 days before the move... dose that count?
Yay... and my prize was a big pineapple.....up you know where.
No my husband is a miner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back