UFO's, Aliens & Ghosts do you believe?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ufo's, Aliens and Ghosts do you believe

• Yes, I believe

Votes: 35 29.2%
  • No way

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Possible, universe is too big for us to be alone

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • I am secretly an alien

Votes: 31 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousins lived on their bloke for a long time before they decided to build a house closer to the front and move into that. When I first stayed there (actually it was the only time I ever stayed there) they'd been in the new house for a few years. I woke the first morning to a cackling sound coming from the backyard. I laughed it off as a dream but heard it again. I still thought it was crap. When I was eating breakfast with my cousin and aunty I jokingly told them, i was that tiered this morning I heard a witch cackling. I expected them to find it funny. They didn't. Apparently in the caravan About every two or three months my older cousin would be woken to his mums voice calling for him to come outside. The first couple of times he actually did and started going to where she was standing until she screamed for him to get back inside the caravan, where she really was. They even called the police the first few times.

Idiots seemed to never learn and when the boys were older used the caravan as a play room. One night apparantly one bloke was playing toney hawk on PS2 and a few others were messing around with one of them boards trying to summon Satan himself or some crap. Anyway, there was some power out for just a second but the TV and game stayed on it didn't matter what move they did on the game, or how many moveds they did, every move got the score 666 and the total stayed at 666. Don't know how much I believe their stories though.

I was a bit of a sceptic until my dads old place. Lots of weird stuff happened there to multiple people, but since I stayed there the most I heard the most. Footsteps up and down the hall way, doors closing without a breeze, then opening. The worse (thank god it didn't happen much) was when I'd be on my own then I hear clear as day one of my brothers screaming for my dad to help them, screaming that they were dying or going to die, all while my brothers lived a good 2hrs away and my dad was out. I called them the first couple of times it happened but ignored it to the end. The weirdest thing was when me and a mate had our girlfriends around being crazy late one night when there was a sound that silenced us all from laughing out heads off. Strange thing was we all described the sound as a different sound.

I know its getting on now but there was just one other time. My mums house is a split level three story job and from the dinning room if you sit in the right seat you can see the landing and the stairs going upstairs and downstairs. I was sitting there one night and we were all laughing and having a good time, my younger brother was saying stupid things and I was calling him a retard and moron when I saw a young girl race downstairs onto the landing, point at me (she looked messed up bad) then race down the stairs. Done some research and found out there was a mentally disabled girl that died in the house.

Yet even after all that I'm not sure if I'm a true believer. I've seen some weird things, but maybe I'm just loosing my mind :p PS - I thought I was the only alien!

jeepers :shock: thats got to be my longest post ever :p:lol:

I think I saw the citizenship test thing once and there is no way I could pass it and I've lived in Australia all my life.

the shop i work in is haunted, stuff turns intself on. and at my school, the office staff are convinced theres soemthing there, as there are always odd coincidences occuring.

... as for red heads, a guy i know mum has bronw hair, dad and little brother jet black, but he has red. methinks alien abduction ;)

I suspect my snake cages may be haunted as the lights in there keep turning off and on!! ;) :) lol

We'd feel pretty insignificant if there were no othe rlife forms in this gigantic huge (tautology) universe... It's so big that even big can't describe how big it is...

Well, my personal opinion with no basis for scientific proof is there's simply no existence of extra terrestrial (or alien) life anywhere in this jolly big universe. And dead people are dead and do not haunt or come back clad in sheets and go woooooooooooh.

Next on the line is:

Humans (and earthlings) are mind boggolingly lucky they exist! Quite simply because of a series of incredibly fortunate circumstances lead to life on this planet.

These set of fortunate things even go down to as far as the correct coloured sun and the right protection from UV allowing a peak in the spectrum at green allowing plants to do their thing blah blah blah...

Now - in alternate realities men are from mars and women are from venus... which is quite possible in my mind.

Let's take venus for example.. a nice looking planet, but a little too rich in CO2 - not realyl a chance of holding or supporting life. The temperature is upwards of 400'C and it is in fact hotter than the closest planet to the sun, Mercury. So were women originally from venus?

Quite possibly - where does CO2 come from? Respiration!

Well, that's one possibility - and women sure do a lot of respiration... nag nag nag nag... see - lots of CO2 coming out. I bet that planet was full of gossipers and naggers and more gossipers... Nag nag nag until the planet came so over run with CO2 that they all had to build a giant space ship and move off of Venus... Where too... the next planet to pollute full of CO2 - and it's happening already!

Men - could they really be from Mars? The god of war? Well, quite possibly... Mars used to have huge quantities of water (so it is believed) lots and lots and lots of it! Rivers and seas and water falls and lakes etc. The planet was over run with water!

One day Adam and Adam were walking down and they had a bet (both were stupid engineers). Adam said, I bet I can make this planet dry... And the other Adam said.. Crud cakes you can not - so the challenge was laid...

Eventually Adam made a huge machine that transported all the water from Mars to the closest planet, Earth... and Earth was flooded. Adam and Adam laughed... But then Adam said, cooool, can we get the water back now. Unfortuantely Adam hadn't thought that through so they all got in a big space ship and came to earth as well.

This is how Planet earth was inhabited and this is why no other life exists on any other planet any where in the entire big universe!

erm Someone commented about me not being human. erm , I may not look human and act differently but......... crappers maybe i'm not , haha , you can all get off me planet :D

P.S , Ghosts are only dead people.

We'd feel pretty insignificant if there were no othe rlife forms in this gigantic huge (tautology) universe... It's so big that even big can't describe how big it is...

Well, my personal opinion with no basis for scientific proof is there's simply no existence of extra terrestrial (or alien) life anywhere in this jolly big universe. And dead people are dead and do not haunt or come back clad in sheets and go woooooooooooh.

Next on the line is:

Humans (and earthlings) are mind boggolingly lucky they exist! Quite simply because of a series of incredibly fortunate circumstances lead to life on this planet.

These set of fortunate things even go down to as far as the correct coloured sun and the right protection from UV allowing a peak in the spectrum at green allowing plants to do their thing blah blah blah...

Now - in alternate realities men are from mars and women are from venus... which is quite possible in my mind.

Let's take venus for example.. a nice looking planet, but a little too rich in CO2 - not realyl a chance of holding or supporting life. The temperature is upwards of 400'C and it is in fact hotter than the closest planet to the sun, Mercury. So were women originally from venus?

Quite possibly - where does CO2 come from? Respiration!

Well, that's one possibility - and women sure do a lot of respiration... nag nag nag nag... see - lots of CO2 coming out. I bet that planet was full of gossipers and naggers and more gossipers... Nag nag nag until the planet came so over run with CO2 that they all had to build a giant space ship and move off of Venus... Where too... the next planet to pollute full of CO2 - and it's happening already!

Men - could they really be from Mars? The god of war? Well, quite possibly... Mars used to have huge quantities of water (so it is believed) lots and lots and lots of it! Rivers and seas and water falls and lakes etc. The planet was over run with water!

One day Adam and Adam were walking down and they had a bet (both were stupid engineers). Adam said, I bet I can make this planet dry... And the other Adam said.. Crud cakes you can not - so the challenge was laid...

Eventually Adam made a huge machine that transported all the water from Mars to the closest planet, Earth... and Earth was flooded. Adam and Adam laughed... But then Adam said, cooool, can we get the water back now. Unfortuantely Adam hadn't thought that through so they all got in a big space ship and came to earth as well.

This is how Planet earth was inhabited and this is why no other life exists on any other planet any where in the entire big universe!
Hehehehehe cool theories.
As for your opening sentence - I reckon we should fell very significant if we are the only life forms, not the other way around.

what about psychics?
Yeh i left them out didn't I. Have you ever thought about a person then they ring or you run into them in the street a second later, or thought about something then it happened a split second after almost like you predicted it or dreamt something and it's happened. The theory that sometimes a childs imaginary friend isn't that imaginary it's a ghostly friend. To me we are all "psychic" in some way just some more so than others.

Hehehehehe cool theories.
As for your opening sentence - I reckon we should fell very significant if we are the only life forms, not the other way around.

Hehe... thanks - but the significance vs insignificance has real meaning - I'm not arguing the point tho, I will try as best i can to explain why i chose insignificant.

Firstly - we all pretty much know how jolly huge the universe is - it's really large.

So if we were the only living planet in the entire universe - what would we have to look for?

We all seem to desire the possibilities that other life forms exist, hell, the US spend BILLIONS on SETI and other silly nonsense. Even the Voyager craft (I think it's called) that's some 9 billion km away past the furthest reaches of our galaxies on a crash course with unknown. On the tail of that is a map of our star system and a record player (I believe) that will play peace messages from earth.

I am sure when that hunk of junk crashes on another planet that they won't look at the map and think about returning it... but there is that glimmer of hope in someone's forward thinking eyes that the space craft may be returned with some peacful ET messages. Of course, if someone throws their rubbish in my back yard I generally burn it and begin throwing my rubbish in their yard!

We'd be even more insiginificant than how tiny we are, because then there's no possibility we're being watched. So there's nothing to guage significance with!

In fact, we would be so damned insignificant that it would be far more important to make up alien abduction stories just to keep that glimmer, nay, twinkle of hope that someone somewhere with enough intelligence will return a fully operartional voyager craft that left our humble planet some time in '72!

Sixth sense, we can sometimes see things before they happen.

Its actually supposed to be a result of a mix up between short and long term memory(apparently) either that or just a glitch in the matrix.

Its actually supposed to be a result of a mix up between short and long term memory(apparently) either that or just a glitch in the matrix.

Ah yes, Future Memory, my favourite kind....:D

Where did you hear this? Would like to find out more...

Where did you hear this? Would like to find out more...

It was a doco about this guy who looked remarkably like Keanu Reeves and how the life is just a computer simulation being run by evil robots that use humans as batteries.

If you mean the other bit i cant remember where i heard it but this link has some stuff. Read the bit under the scientific research bit. http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Deja_vu

It was a doco about this guy who looked remarkably like Keanu Reeves and how the life is just a computer simulation being run by evil robots that use humans as batteries.

HEY cris i think i can remember that 1. i believe it had three parts to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back