UFO's, Aliens & Ghosts do you believe?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ufo's, Aliens and Ghosts do you believe

• Yes, I believe

Votes: 35 29.2%
  • No way

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Possible, universe is too big for us to be alone

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • I am secretly an alien

Votes: 31 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh red heads are definately aliens!!!! :lol:

Nah I've seen some pretty freaky deaky stuff.....

My Dad has been a cop for almost 30yrs..... tough 6.4ft bruelly looking bugger...... he WILL NOT under any circumstances go into the old jailhouse at Wilcannia far west NSW.... one night he was by himself down in the solitary cells doing some paper work in peace and quiet..... in 35 degree heat at night he said he started to get goose bumps from the cold air that seemed to be circulating... one of the doors flung open and he swears he saw a dead body covered in blood attempting to reach for him and screaming..... as you would Dad ran for dear life out of the jail/courthouse and told the others on duty that he was not coming back that night....

I remember him coming home.... he was very very shakey, did not sleep that night and had terrible night mares for a few months...

There were a few other stories like that about his time in the old jail/courthouse but that one has always stuck with me because that was in the early 90s and only a few years before was one of the first aboriginal deaths in custody out there which was in the soliatry holding cells...

Alot of other weird things happened out west...

Other than that a good friend of mine used to live in an old manor type house that was heritage listed in Austimer, NSW..... i hated her formal lounge room, forever unexplained creaks, whispers, footsteps, lights turning on and off, i even saw a scarey lady in the 'maids quarters' once..... i never went to the toilet at night at that house.... would just hold it until morning.... no way in hell were you getting me to go anywhere alone in that house after dark :shock:

I like the scarey stories too.... keep em coming :?

Oh red heads are definately aliens!!!! :lol:

Not long after that was written i caught a bit of the news on tv and they showed the link between redheads and Neanderthals!! (yes i'm series :) and have nothing against redheads, just saying what i have seen/read)
The even had the pale skin and freckles!! :)

Red hair is a dominant trait. Hands up those among us that have grown facial hair and have been horrified when you see red hair :shock: I have no doubt Neanderthal man had red hair and freckles.

Not long after that was written i caught a bit of the news on tv and they showed the link between redheads and Neanderthals!! (yes i'm series :) and have nothing against redheads, just saying what i have seen/read)
The even had the pale skin and freckles!! :)

nice idea, but....

Neanderthalls were an offshoot of our evolutionary line, a genetic deadend that did not contribute any genes to modern humans. They may have had red hair and freckles (who knows), but are no closer genetically to modern red heads, brunettes or asians etc.

I dont belive in ghost, tooth fairy or God.:rolleyes:
I do belive in science & technology.
There are billions of planets that can support life the numbers say.
We are heading to other planets soon & our technology is what 100 years max.
But on another planet there may be life that has had technology for 800 years.
They would be able to do what we couldnt even imagen.
There would have to be other beings that travel through space.
But the odds off meeting would be very very very tiny.
Maybe I just what to much stargate?
Hey get that probe out of my ASSS!!:shock:
Na Noo Na Noo.

Jason

Last edited:
Put me down as a believer. Ive had too many ghost 'encounters' for them not to be real.

Some stories;
Several years after my Oma passed away, my mum and I were living in a small place with my new step father. He and I were not getting along very well, and mum sensed it but nothing could really be done. Our house was one story, very secure.. Had those movement-sensor alarms all around the house. It was turned on every night and though we had a cat at the time, she slept in my room. In our lounge room, two rooms from mine, we had a large glass table, and on it was a ceramic salt and pepper shaker.
One night I was woken up by what sounded like fingernails drumming slowly on glass, I was terrified of burglars so froze in my bed. The drumming stopped and I heard one of the ceramic shakers being picked up (heard the scrape) and then put down firmly again on the glass table.. after a few seconds more, the other shaker was picked up and put down again. I knew I couldn't go outside of my room to see what was going on because I would set off the alarm. There was a long pause, and then I heard something like two tiny bells being shaken. This lasted for 5 seconds, and then it was gone.

The next morning, I told mum everything I had heard, she had turned off the alarm herself that morning, so she knew it had been on. When I told her about the bells, she sat quietly for a moment then went into her wardrobe, pulled down her 'treasures' box and pulled something out, shaking it behind her back.. The exact same sound as the two tiny bells I had heard "Something like this?" She asked. "Yes! Thats it!" I said, she smiled and showed me what she had been holding. A tiny knitted baby slipper, MY tiny knitted baby slipper.. And stitched onto it were two tiny silver bells.

"This is yours. Your Oma knitted them for you when you were a bub... When Oma passed away, I put the other slipper into her Coffin to be buried with her.. and I kept the other"

During a troubled time in my life, Mum and I lived just together, step dad lived in Cairns for work. We had a tiny apartment with bedrooms next to each other with a hall that ran up to them. One night, only an hour after we had both gone to bed, I was sitting up reading, my door was closed so the light wouldn't bother mum. I heard slow footsteps on the carpet outside my room, walking past down the hall. I didn't think much of it. Then they slowly returned. Again, they turned and walked back down the hall, and then back.. they were getting steadily faster. "I thought you were going to bed?" No reply. The footsteps got faster and soon they were running up and down the hall. "Mum!" I called out, no reply. Not as scared of burglars as I use to be, I opened my door, expecting to see someone in the house, or at best my mum sleepwalking, but there was no one. Closing my door, the running resumed. But now, something brushed against my door each time it passed.

This kept happening over the next few nights, lasted around a week. By then I was pretty sick of it. So eventually I yelled "******* OFF!" and what do you know, it didn't come back after that.

Red hair is a dominant trait. Hands up those among us that have grown facial hair and have been horrified when you see red hair :shock: I have no doubt Neanderthal man had red hair and freckles.

Red hair is a recessive trait - so much so there's talk of a red head extinction very soon!

So bye bye to the ranga... ginga... ginge... red nut... ginger nut... blah blah blah...

I'm happily brunette (dominant yeah baby yeah) all over! Except the hairs on my arms.. they're blonde...

Trilia... I got goose bumps when I read your story...

So I turned the air conditioning off.

Yes Slimy6, a redhead extinction :rolleyes::lol: I think your blonde is showing through (while we're being generalist and sterotypical here :lol:)
I guess in all the scientific reading you've been doing on the subject you've come across the finding that the gene that produces red hair is actually linked to a gene coding for a higher pain threshold? So much so that scientists are trying to isolate it in mice (redhead mice are expressed as a golden/yellow phenotype), in a bid to work out if it can be isolated in humans and used in the treatment of degenerative diseases.
Thats gotta be an evolutionary advantage, I'd say ;):lol:

I wouldnt want to p*ss off a Neanderthal, not sure about you people :lol:

But Swing was right. :|

All the UFOs I see are generally IFOs when I realise they're planes!

i belive theres aliens out there somewhere, i think they would like similar to us.
i also think life on 'their' planet would have formed over billions of years starting off as tiny prokaryotic organisms and evolving into big crazy gorilla woman!
who knows maybe they have been around for a billion gazillion years, and i have general suspicions that golf legend Annika Sorenstrem is one of those aliens!
honestly, how many people can use a 1 iron?

I think there's aliens in your head there red nut :rolleyes:

But still... I guess there's a reason why you have that screen name :lol:

Well, make sure your species stays alive...

My research pretty much landed me as far as triple J one day when I heard rangas were going to be extinct. I was quite happy with that discovery knowing I am neither :p

But still... There's loads of ginga scientists who really have to show their worth :lol:

reptile city. stargate rocks. it is based on real events aswell. you dont watch too much stargate. oh and if anyone has watched the x-files, all those aliens are real too

i belive theres aliens out there somewhere, i think they would like similar to us.
i also think life on 'their' planet would have formed over billions of years starting off as tiny prokaryotic organisms and evolving into big crazy gorilla woman!
who knows maybe they have been around for a billion gazillion years, and i have general suspicions that golf legend Annika Sorenstrem is one of those aliens!
honestly, how many people can use a 1 iron?

a famous golfer (i cant remember which one) was playing golf one day when a storm broke out.
lightning started striking nearby making the playing partners nervous, so this golfer reaches into his bag and pulls out a 1 iron and holds it above his head!
'what the hell are you doing!" scream the other golfers, he replies "dont worry, not even god can hit a 1 iron".:lol:

nice idea, but....

Neanderthalls were an offshoot of our evolutionary line, a genetic deadend that did not contribute any genes to modern humans. They may have had red hair and freckles (who knows), but are no closer genetically to modern red heads, brunettes or asians etc.

At this stage i would like to pull out the intergrade word.

There is some evidence that Cro Magnum and Neanderthal man did breed ( rape ) with each other.

yes ther is SOME evidence to suggest that some shenanigans went on, but none that indicates that viable offspring were produced which could then hybridise with either parent.

Even if it did happen they would still be no closer genetically to red heads than to us norms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back