Vego's!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my brother works on the kill floor at amh meatworks and i can understand y there is vegos but how do u live without i cant do 2 days without a nice big juicy steak:lol: mmmmmmmmmm;)

If i had an omnivorous animal in my care and it wasnt eating meat i would be concerned.

Eating more meat is what enabled us to come out of the trees and grow larger brains, if you dont eat meat you will end up living back in the trees.

I personally think it would be far more logical to boycott many other things before meat. Electricity for example contributes to global warming and that causes far more animals to suffer than eating a few. Using steel products would also be wrong as would any natural timber that may have been a habitat for thousands of animals. I sure hope you dont drive cars or live in a house either because both of these things will have negative impacts far greater than eating meat. I think even destroying plants for food is ethically questionable as in many cases it requires animals to be killed in extremely large numbers to protect the crops. Dont get me started on these ppl who use electricity just so they can keep snakes in boxes :lol:

that is SO not true... pmsl and humans are not true ominvores... used to do cancer morphology studies where we did a world wide trial - unfortunately the meat industry blocked the results in parliament via well paid lobbyists... thats the nature of what research gets released where...

meat tastes good. people eat it. they defend their right to eat it. you don't have to be defensive about it by making up stories or repeating the bs you can read on the internet... people do alot of things they shouldn't, so what?

Eating more meat is what enabled us to come out of the trees and grow larger brains, if you dont eat meat you will end up living back in the trees.

My neighbours kids spend most of their time up in the tree next door - now I know why! :p It’s blatantly obvious that they are simply vegetarians! :D

that is SO not true... pmsl and humans are not true ominvores... used to do cancer morphology studies where we did a world wide trial - unfortunately the meat industry blocked the results in parliament via well paid lobbyists... thats the nature of what research gets released where...

meat tastes good. people eat it. they defend their right to eat it. you don't have to be defensive about it by making up stories or repeating the bs you can read on the internet... people do alot of things they shouldn't, so what?

whoop whoop whoop

my BS detector just went beserk

consequence you are rather rude.

Why comment on things that you
1) Don't have any idea about and;
2) Don't really seem to care about anyway?

Let me remind you that this thread was made because we noticed there was lots of vegos on APS, it wasn't made for you to be rude and slag everyone off!

yeah good luck this thread is just growing growing good luck to vegos i just dont see how being a vego is part of being a greenie so that u feel bad for wearing a leather coat or leather shoes were reptile keepers we breed mic etc to me that is still the same as breeding cows and chickens so to discriminate against other so called vegos for eating fish or eggs is hypocritical
each to there own .Nigel

It is all true Consequence. It's the same reason why we don't have hover-cars yet. The government suppresses all the truth. (If you never hear from me again-they got to me).

ps. I love my veges and my meat...why does there have to be sides?

Greebo watch out, the government is watching you.
They're probably going to send people to your house to "be rid" of you!

I agree though, we don't have to take sides - that wasn't what this thread was meant to be about.
Seems that a few people are trying to make it that though :D

In the words of the great Homer Simpson:

"You don't win friends with salad (kick)

you don't win friends with salad (kick)....."

If we are not omnivores then why do we have k9 teeth (the sharp pointy ones) as well as the teeth at the front of our mouths? They are designed to bite through meat. Most of the nutriants humans need comes from meat.

Don't argue with me on this, my fiance is doing a uni degree in dietetics and nutrition.

OMG.... its seems again that no one is listening.... we never said we weren't designed to eat meat.... i think every real vego/vegan is aware of what things contain animal products..... your girlfriend may be studying nutriention but the fact is we are vegetarians because the thought of eating meat does not sit right with us and thats it...... and if she is studying that it would proove that we can survive without it.... and dont argue with me my aunty is the head of the dietry (whatever the hell the department is called) for western sydney health and i have consulted her many times which is why i wont force my kids ot be vego's..... another thing is that breeding mice for snakes are a different thing THEY CANT SURVIVE ON VEGES..... we have proven we can...... at no point did any of us vegos blaitantly criticise anyone that eats meat although u thought it was fine to comment on our morals of living which are our alone!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but i am i vegan. I do not beleive that any one or anything has the right to kill another living thing. I beleive there are far more benefits to eating pulses such as lentils for our protein requirements and other things like tofu instead of meat. I think these benfits can stretch further than just to people who eat it, so i now create mice and rat moulds of tofu to feed my snakes.

I am such a vegan that when i was a baby my mother tried to put me on the boob, and i refused! I could not consume something produced from another living being. I was raised on soy milk for the first 18 months of my life.

The one side affect of being a vego for my whole life that i have noticed, is that we vego's are an inherintly angry bunch :)

I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but i am i vegan. I do not beleive that any one or anything has the right to kill another living thing. I beleive there are far more benefits to eating pulses such as lentils for our protein requirements and other things like tofu instead of meat. I think these benfits can stretch further than just to people who eat it, so i now create mice and rat moulds of tofu to feed my snakes.

I am such a vegan that when i was a baby my mother tried to put me on the boob, and i refused! I could not consume something produced from another living being. I was raised on soy milk for the first 18 months of my life.

:| i cant tell if you are joking or not... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back