Vego's!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, i eat with my mouth open and talk with my mouthful. Is that the kind of criticism your talking about?

that is SO not true... pmsl and humans are not true ominvores...

Whats a "true omnivore" as opposed to another type of omnivore?
We have canine teeth and a digestive tract that doesn't suffer when we eat meat (proper meat, not well-done cardboard like meat). Eating meat is not a habit someone picked up 1000 years ago that has stuck with us through time. Our ancestors evolved to be able to eat meat, that would make us omnivorous.
I looked up complete proteins and out of the all vegetable sources i could find, none are native to Africa, where humans first appeared. Answer = meat.
Consider the irony. You made a conscious decision not to eat meat with your enlarged brain that came about as a result of your ancestors high protien diet from eating meat..

not that there's anything wrong with that...

I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but i am i vegan. I do not beleive that any one or anything has the right to kill another living thing.

So therefore you don't actually keep any Reptiles? Also weren't you the one that goes pig hunting?

IsK

OMG.... its seems again that no one is listening.... we never said we weren't designed to eat meat.... i think every real vego/vegan is aware of what things contain animal products..... your girlfriend may be studying nutriention but the fact is we are vegetarians because the thought of eating meat does not sit right with us and thats it...... and if she is studying that it would proove that we can survive without it.... and dont argue with me my aunty is the head of the dietry (whatever the hell the department is called) for western sydney health and i have consulted her many times which is why i wont force my kids ot be vego's..... another thing is that breeding mice for snakes are a different thing THEY CANT SURVIVE ON VEGES..... we have proven we can...... at no point did any of us vegos blaitantly criticise anyone that eats meat although u thought it was fine to comment on our morals of living which are our alone!!!!!

Dam. Take a chill pill..... if they don't contain any meat by products. Sounds like eating nothing but vegies has made someone a little cranky. Go chew on a nice red raw pice of steak, it might make you feel better. At what point did I criticise vegos or vegans? Please point it out???

I can understand why ppl may not want to eat chicken that come from batteries where they are poorly treated and similar things, but i cant say i have ever heard a sane reason for not eating any animals at all, is there one?

I have been a vego for 13 years now and wouldn't be any other way. Everyone has their own opinion and can eat what ever they wish. My hubby is the biggest meat eater i know but we dont sit there trying to convince each other to switch "sides".

consequence you are rather rude.

Why comment on things that you
1) Don't have any idea about and;
2) Don't really seem to care about anyway?

Let me remind you that this thread was made because we noticed there was lots of vegos on APS, it wasn't made for you to be rude and slag everyone off!

So I can take it from your point 1 that you wont be posting again then.
1, i have yet to be rude.
2, I would appear to know more than you, and
3, I have not slagged anyone off
You on the other hand have become personally offensive.
i think you should mind your manners.
very very disapointed
stuff it, Im going to eat a sausage now. Happy? 23 years without meat and now look what you've done.

and you said i didnt care

As the Butcher in Katherine NT states on his stubby coolers............ " Eat Beef Ya' Bas$#rd", We all know what PETA stands for...... People Eating Tasty Animals. LOL

Oh whatever??? Just eat what you want to ok?? Our reps are not vegos so who cares?? We eat mostly chicken and fish in our diet, but if anyone wants to eat red meat, who gives a stuff??? Just eat whatever you want. Don't bring up this sh.....t here? Cheers Cheryl PS. Maybe I feel Hormonal 2night??? Grrrrrr!!!

( to be chanted in a childish sing song way while standing on a chair)
"Cheryl eats rats, cheryl eats rats"
repeat ad nauseum

actually I feel a bit nauseum, must have been the sausage. what is a snake sausage anyway?

My hubby is a Butcher, so we do eat red meat(especially Lamb Shanks - very yummy - if cooked the right way) - We can get a whole shopping bag full which is sold as Dog Bones for $5. A really good feed. Slurp, Slurp!xxxx LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back