Vego's!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think this thread is pretty stupid! Why don't we all just eat what ever we want to eat, and leave it at that, OK? No matter what the Sam Neall(is that his name in the ad - more or less says get into redmeat) says, in the long run, we will all just eat what we feel is the best for us eh? Cheers Cheryl PS. Consequence, stop being so childish!

Last edited:
LAMB SHANKS!!!!! , send them too me, we are paying top dollar. I chuck them in the slow cooker for 6 hours and they turn out a treat....... can't believe the shops charge so much, IIRC they used to keep them on a lamb roast..... bonus.

I dont eat meat but not for the animal right bit but because i have no bottome teeth shhhh lol
I am asking a question only so dont shoot me ok?
Nearly all vegetables and fruit or by products of any of them are grown somewhere along the line from urea,which comes from animal waste (you know the guts and bones) blood and bone, maxi crop,even the hydrophonic growers that are organic use some chemical that is from an animal, ie water conditioner,or a cleaner, so to say that anyone is a true vegan i find hard to understand.
Remember people this is a question only not a shot at anyone.
Odie

lol,well they gotta eat something odie,i think msg has not been exposed to meat product, maybe a msg sausage,mm mmm
and some sort of cacti or another seaweed on the side as they dont require animal based fertilisers...i might be wrong though.

I hate when vegetarian people guilt you. Not suggesting any of you guys are dong that, i've just had it happen to me in the past.
I was vegetarian for about 8 years. Until about a year or two ago when I slowly began to eat meat at the persistance of my doctor. I was constantly sick with a useless immune system (plus i work with young children), my hair was falling out everywhere and i was always falling asleep everywhere. The final straw was when the red cross rejected my blood for the secnd time in a row becuase my haemoglobin levels were way too low to donate anything even though i had been taking iron tablets since the last time they rejected me (they make you wait 6months) they even gave me a letter to show my doctor because my levels were so low :(
Apparently not everyone is suited to vegetarianism, for some people it's too unhealthy for their body.

I have been vegetarian for 10 years. Since I was 12 and I would like to think that i am quite intelligent (so definately not reducing my brain capacity because I am not eating meat). I hate it when people say that.
I also wouldn't dream of making my partner become vegetarian, so I would never guilt him and never will. I don't think he or anyone else in my family would ever become vegos. That's their choice and I respect it. What I hate, however, is other people who aren't able to respect my decision. Not saying any of you guys aren't just having rant!

I am also pregnant and my doctor has been monitoring my iron levels, just in case, and I have had very good blood work results.

I also hate them fake vegos (as mentioned in the very first post) the ones that say "I'm vegetarian, i just eat meat once a week"

I am asking a question only so dont shoot me ok?
Nearly all vegetables and fruit or by products of any of them are grown somewhere along the line from urea,which comes from animal waste (you know the guts and bones) blood and bone, maxi crop,even the hydrophonic growers that are organic use some chemical that is from an animal, ie water conditioner,or a cleaner, so to say that anyone is a true vegan i find hard to understand.
Remember people this is a question only not a shot at anyone.
Odie

I think a vegetarian should field this question, also i havnt heard any remorse for all those animals who get killed in the proccess of feeding these vegetarians.

Does anyone have a sane reason why a person shouldnt eat meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back