Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just wandering how many people in aps keep venomous reptiles? if so what sort? as i have a few myself and just want ideas on what most other people keep.

Thanks Rick

I have a Tiger snake and a white lipped snake (mildly venemous).
I used to have RBB's in my younger days.
I'm glad you refered to them as venemous.I really dislike the slang word "hots".Sort of terminology I associate with "cowboy" herpers.

i have some desert death adders/collett's pending (pending as in not while ur under my roof)... damn parents *shakes fist*

cheers, jono

I keep Western Pacific Rattlesnakes, Wagler's Temple Vipers, and some Mangrov Snakes and some Monocle Cobras on the way.

kevyn, are you trying to make us jelous?

I don't own any as yet. In 6 months I'll take delivery of some Red Bellies, Tigers, King Browns and Inland Taipans.

Sxereturn,
Don't go like a bull out a gate. Just because you will be licenced to keep them doesn't mean you should straight away. Just keep in mind how many times you have been nailed by your carpets?????? You can get away with from them but if you slip with venomous,,, well I don't need to tell you the consiquences. It is good to see people keen to expand their collections but with time comes experience. I got rid of mine a fair while ago just because I felt like I was becoming conplacent and before you think to yourself that you wouldn't, Just remember like I mentioned earlier how many times have your carpets got you??????

Check out my photos man - I'm not diving in the deep end, I'm getting experience with them before I do.

Anf the whoe carpet python thing...everyone gets nailed by them because they know it's just a bit of blood.

Good to see. I am not bagging here I would just hate to see anyone get bitten by being to eager that's all. You made it sound like you were going out and getting heaps of venomous as soon as you could. Not that I care in the long run just trying to offer a frindly bit of advice.

Yeah I totally agree. If you know anyone with Red Bellies for sale, let me know.

Talk about being too eager, I've got a guy here that has never owned or handled a hot in his life, and wants me to sell him a monocle cobra. That's just crazy. Sxereturn has the right idea.

sxereturn go to herp trader there is a guy there at the moment with rbbs hatchies for 40 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back