WARNING For People Lending Snakes As Breeding Loans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Nightmare!!,. I cant believe this is still dragging on!
Lets hope it comes to an end today & lets hope all the Reptiles are ok.

hope youve got all those cages warming up!!

fingers and toes crossed everything works out today!! :p

they have been issued with another warrant to say that they now have till 5pm next Wednesday 19th Oct and this time if they are not released to us, the law enforcement + NSW Parks (will definitely - and this is from the Rangers own mouth) be entering the premises on the Thursday morning (20th Oct) to seize all animals and have them handed over to us on the Friday.

almost 5pm and I hope you have them mate.

Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell.

Even black sheep? ;)

Ive been watching this thread......& it is very sad. I havent commented as i have issues with my own family, & probaly wouldnt have said anything very helpful! I hope all works out for you guys from here! Not only do i hope you get your snakes back, but i hope they are not in too bad a condition. All the best!

i imagine theres a whole lot of feeding and watering going on by now,.....(well, hoping anyway)

Any news ?

Ive just got home from work and I had hoped that there might have been an update.......

If theres been good news I'd say wayne will have his hands full for a while feeding, watering & housing the reptiles mate..
wayne and leanne must also be very physically tired & mentally drained as well.. any celebrating would be in the next day or two. lets just hope its a good result and no more snags have eventuated..

lets just hope its a good result and no more snags have eventuated..

....Or lots of snags in the celebratory barbeque :)

I've also been watching this thread since it started, and I'd just like to express the same disgust that everyone has for the government departments, and the woman and relative involved, and hope that all has gone smoothly today without any problems.

can't wait to hear the latest and hopefully relieving news :)

just got an sms from wayne... they wont know till tomorrow :(
Im really not sure exactly whats happened and thats all I know.

bugger, that's not the result we were hoping for, unfortunately after reading the whole saga I can't say it wasn't slightly unexpected :(

I guess they have given them till 5pm today...to return the animals... and when the animals arent returned .....then they will act.....we hope.....with the ultimatum they have promised.....

gosh this is slow and drawn out

Hi All,
We will be contacting the decc tomorrow and hopefully all of the animals will be seized in the morning, but as this has gone on for so many weeks and so many failed promises, I am not holding my breath...:(
You will all be the first to know when we call in the morning though.
Once again thank you all so very much (especially Colin) for all your support throughout this horrible experience...:)

It's been a truly disgraceful saga from my end of the computer, let alone yours, I wish you guys the best of luck tomorrow.

Are they going to take any action against this woman for not turning them over to you on time i.e. fines etc? or is the deadline seemingly just a guide as opposed to a legal obligation?

DECC should've been waiting round the corner for 5:01pm to seize them, unfortunatly not the case.

Good luck for tomorrow,
hope it goes better

Thanks for all the well wishes guys...

Yeah because DECC gave them till 5pm today, DECC closes at 5pm, so know one is in the office after 5pm. But as I was told last week, if we did not hear from both parties that have caused this whole saga by 5pm today (which we haven't), then DECC + law enforcements will be going in first thing in the morning to seize all the animals (that is if they are even still there). So will be calling them in the morning to make sure they are moving on this immediately, as I've just about had a gut-full.

i would make sure your local papers editor was given a phone call as well and be nice if he was there as well

if nothing happens tomorrow then start yelling loudly in the direction of the media

oh isnt John Laws back on air? im sure he is working for his old radio station as retirement didnt suit him, maybe even a phone call to him about whats been going on, never know cause he use to yell really loudly and got things done and he usually goes straight to the top bypassing totally the middle man/men

9am to 12pm

2SM

Openline:
1300 JOHN LAWS (1300 564 652)

Email:
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back