We're all going to die (very soon)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could always have christmas early. I know what i'd want. A space suit. And some anti-black hole spray.

Mind you to keep the reptile theme I have a few questions:

1. How do I clean black holes before I expose my reptiles to them? Bleach and hot water?

2. If my snake gets black holes how do I get rid of them?

3. If I see a black hole in the wild can I catch it and keep it or do I need a permit?

4. If I am allowed to catch and keep a wild black hole can I introduce it to other black holes or will it contract OPMV from my other healthy black holes?

5. When keeping a small black hole, will a click-clack be okay to keep it in or an large enclosure? If I go with a large enclosure will it fret with all that space? (<-- pun intended lol)

6. Can I handle my black hole?

Thanks guys
You forgot to mention that black holes are excellent for getting rid of mites

We could always have christmas early. I know what i'd want. A space suit. And some anti-black hole spray.

Mind you to keep the reptile theme I have a few questions:

1. How do I clean black holes before I expose my reptiles to them? Bleach and hot water?

2. If my snake gets black holes how do I get rid of them?

3. If I see a black hole in the wild can I catch it and keep it or do I need a permit?

4. If I am allowed to catch and keep a wild black hole can I introduce it to other black holes or will it contract OPMV from my other healthy black holes?

5. When keeping a small black hole, will a click-clack be okay to keep it in or an large enclosure? If I go with a large enclosure will it fret with all that space? (<-- pun intended lol)

6. Can I handle my black hole?

Thanks guys

HaHaHa. Very funny. You forgot this one:
What substrate should I use for my black hole?

The Large Hedron Collider is designed to run proton atoms at spped around a 27km raceway till collisions take place. These collisions are supposer to be micro-miniature representations of the "big bang', and data can be collected at the one millionth of a second point after, which theory says, matter producing the universe as we know it began. Time travel is not possible, but this thought was brough about by some idiot who heard they would have a window into time.
The collisions themselves will be nothing particularly earth-shattering, in fact, they will have no more impact than a mosquito hitting the face according to the scientist on Enough Rope last night.
Looking more into this today, there are also hopes that the manipulation of the protons will help scientists with regard to helping to clear cancers, by precisely pinpointing the cancer and hitting it direct.
It is also said that scientists logging into the squillions of gigabytes of data from this research will also be able to get an insight into the internet of the future.
The Collider won't be up to speed till next dear, but is projected to begin pumping out a tsunami of raw data equivalent to one DVD (five gigabytes) every five seconds. Its annual output is expected to be 15 petabytes (15 million gigabytes). That's an awful lot of data for us to learn from!!!!!!!!!
Imagine the spin-offs from this, if the space shuttle flights did as much as it did in advancing so much to enrich our lives!!
I really believe it's a storm in a teacup, and we will hear very little of this once people forget about it and focus on the next bit of excitement.

PS. there was also talk that situations could arise from the likes of Dr Who................... GET THE BARBIE READY GUYS................... we're about to be invaded by squillions of earth-hungry mutant Krill!!!!!!!!!

What bright spark scientist decided this! :rolleyes: :) :lol:
Haven't we damaged the world enough, without
destroying it! :rolleyes: :lol:

Just a joke.

Dragon1

Soon we'll have some nut evangelical bible-basher on here trying to convince us that science is corrupt....

Sorry all you avid Ken fans, but he was given the push for sun-bronzed, blonde Blaine!!!!!!!!! heh heh

....and to those who cry out, as many have done in millennia gone by that the world is coming to an end, it's survived thousands of such predictions before.....................

INCLUDING this one: http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

As quoth TS Elliott, "This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper." fron The Hollow Man

Last edited:
Bah!....that wont happen my Thing e me jiggy will blow us all up before that will!

personally i would be more afraid of the experiment's Nicola Tesla conducted with the US navy back in the 30's or 40's people were supposedly embedded in the bulkhead's of the ship:shock:

"It points out that nature has already conducted the equivalent of about a hundred thousand LHC experimental programs on Earth — and the planet still exists.

Read that at the end of the article --
Just thought I'd say that Nature, God, whatever made these NATURAL 'LHC experiments' (whatever you wanna call it) was just infact that: Natural.
Some man made thing could possibly devastate the world. Not saying I'm fretting over it or what not, we all have to die somehow eh? Why not all together. lol

But what is the honest point? To give ourselves yet ANOTHER chance to possibly destroy the world we live in. Atomic bombs, crazy climate change, war, etc etc the list goes on.

Why do crazy scientists feel the need to add to that list?

just imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back