Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the ways to help keep the toilet clean is (requires seat in upright position) to stand, aim and 'fire' at any dirt stuck on the rim or bowl. Basically, you putting the seat down only discourages this service from taking action.

Seat up. Pure and simple...

Noah always had the seat up!

That made me throw up a little. Oh the images. :/

There's an issue here Slim...in my opinion...Noah never existed lol...and even if he did, this sort of plumbing didn't back then haha

You're out numbered in your house by women...so...toilet seat down!

I have a nightlight plugged in, in the bathroom. Just enough light at night time without having to blind myself with the blaring ceiling light

I figure...
women always need to sit down,
men need to sit down half the time,

meaning...more often than not, the toilet seat is needed down...so, put the seat down!

ok, HOWEVER remember that 50% of people hover when they go to the toilet. so if the hovering person is the guy then the toilet seat will be up whenever the guy goes to the toilet and it will be down whenever the girl goes to the toilet. meaning the toilet seat will be up 50-50

but if it is the girl who is the hoverer then the toilet seat will be up whenever the girl goes to the toilet and whenever the guy pees. so the toilet seat will be up 75-25.

in conclusion the toilet seat should remain upright as it benifits the hovering girl, the hovering guy and the peeing girl. where as the down toilet seat only benifits the non-hovering girl and the pooing guy.

also its more likely that it'll be the girl who hovers and not the guy because guys are tougher =P

Last edited:
Curious about where you got that statistic from...

I also don't see how an upright toilet seat benefits a "hovering" girl? assuming we're at home, which is the only place leaving the seat up or down matters, since public toilets are divided...why is your toilet so dirty you don't want to sit on it? That sounds like a wholllle other issue

And in the public domain, of you want to hover so as not to dirty ya booty...how is putting your hands on the seat to lift it any better

I just got what hovering was hahahahahaha

Cheers Brenton

Curious about where you got that statistic from...

I also don't see how an upright toilet seat benefits a "hovering" girl? assuming we're at home, which is the only place leaving the seat up or down matters, since public toilets are divided...why is your toilet so dirty you don't want to sit on it? That sounds like a wholllle other issue

And in the public domain, of you want to hover so as not to dirty ya booty...how is putting your hands on the seat to lift it any better

i got those statistics from an earlier post in this thread

i heard that about 50% of people hover when they take a crap instead of sitting down lol, i don't believe this, who the hell hover? lol:lol:

it benifits the hovering girl the same way it benifits a peeing guy, larger target area. also i didn't say that I hover. just said that people do.
as for the public area i would say use a stick..?

...solids can't quite...travel...the same as pee lol, so a larger target area isnt needed.

Maybe I'll just silicon the toilet seat down if it ever becomes an issue...

lol i don't think i would be very happy about this if i was your other half... i might just "accedently" start missing and "forgetting" to clean it up. :lol:

He'd be sucked in 'cause it's his house hahaha

No but he's good. Lol

I think his and her bathrooms are the way to go if it's an issue. One gets the ensuite, one the regular bathroom lol

He'd be sucked in 'cause it's his house hahaha

No but he's good. Lol

I think his and her bathrooms are the way to go if it's an issue. One gets the ensuite, one the regular bathroom lol

Haha im good disagree seat up for me but I place it down when I'm done. Coz I don't clean my skidis lol <====joke!

Cheers Brenton

I figure...
women always need to sit down,
men need to sit down half the time,

meaning...more often than not, the toilet seat is needed down...so, put the seat down!

Maybe in my house with 3 girls but what bout slides with 3 boys? Then your theory might be a tad blown outta the water

...solids can't quite...travel...the same as pee lol, so a larger target area isnt needed.

Maybe I'll just silicon the toilet seat down if it ever becomes an issue...

Unless you stand up on the seat and play battleship lol

I want the lid closed

So blokes like me spray all over the wall?

What if I like to play with the seat? I like it up so at night time I don't have to think about it pluss if have to poo it's once a day where I wee like 8 times a day

Cheers Brenton

Brenton do you like playing with 'IT' or the toilet seat :p

Well hasnt this arguement been flushed down the gurgler......

Last edited:
Brenton do you like playing with 'IT' or the toilet seat :p

Ummmmmm :) use your imagination haha (no comment) it was a joke referring to the seat in general.

Cheers Brenton

Haha im good disagree seat up for me but I place it down when I'm done. Coz I don't clean my skidis lol <====joke!

Cheers Brenton

Haha ya are good.

Maybe in my house with 3 girls but what bout slides with 3 boys? Then your theory might be a tad blown outta the water

Yes, it would be...but I don't feel I'll be living with three boys anytime soon to have to worry haha

Guess, as usual, this debate is all relative in thst sense lol

Agreed...I'm up for a new topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back