Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The unlikely angle of a dead fly flying into the glass."

Flying dead flies???? EVERYBODY knows that can only happen during a Zombie apocolypse......so don't be so silly.

Last edited:
"The unlikely angle of a dead fly flying into the glass."

Flying dead flies???? EVERYBODY knows that can only happen during a Zombie apocolypse......so don't be so silly.

Newton's first law still works even in a zombie world... You can't beat physics even if you can live after death!

I put my glasses the wrong way up because I don't want a dusty drink or to find dead cockroaches in the bottom of them.

But then you risk getting the rim of the glass dirty! What if someone hasnt wiped the shelf down properly???

Lol

Then that means you haven't cleaned the shelf.

You clearly are going to loose them all since you are now a New Zealander you point is thus moot.

You clearly are going to loose them all since you are now a New Zealander you point is thus moot.

I was always a New Zealander.....

What is 'them' that I am going to loose? (arguments??)

Ok, how about... eugenics! That one's always a hit at parties! For example, I could dredge up an airtight case for eugenics from the "macroevolution" thread alone! The thread about the alligator and pitbull would have also sufficed.

I await your counter Slim!

Ok, how about... eugenics! That one's always a hit at parties! For example, I could dredge up an airtight case for eugenics from the "macroevolution" thread alone! The thread about the alligator and pitbull would have also sufficed.

I await your counter Slim!

Geeeee - why not pick something I give a carp about (spelling error intentional).....

Right... Does eugenics solve the case of which way I put my glasses up in the cupboard (which incidentally is the correct way regardless of the eugenics debate)?

I am a genetically superior being - I suffer no allergies and I put my glasses in the cupboard up the right way... Superior....

Geeeee - why not pick something I give a carp about (spelling error intentional).....

Right... Does eugenics solve the case of which way I put my glasses up in the cupboard (which incidentally is the correct way regardless of the eugenics debate)?

I am a genetically superior being - I suffer no allergies and I put my glasses in the cupboard up the right way... Superior....

Lol, sorry amigo, you lost the cup debate with those damn zombie houseflies!

Tomato sauce... In the cupboard or the fridge?

Fridge - but it doesn't matter.... Because I prefer chilli sauce :)

Lol, sorry amigo, you lost the cup debate with those damn zombie houseflies!

Did I loose it because there are zombie flies or loose it because there aren't? I'm not seeing this... Clearly a glass has a bottom which it so politely stands on. The glass anterior is designed to support its mass and the mass of any volume of liquid that the container (glass) can hold. It supports its own mass comfortably.

My household, I use large amounts of glasses as I like to drink lots. They never sit in the cupboard for long enough to accumulate mouse testicles, flies or roaches (not to mention the distinct lack of all three in my house)... Therefore... Unless zombie flies actually exist, then I think I have awarded myself the grand prize - it is better to store your glasses in their factory preset condition of upright....

As for eugenics - I stand by my superiority (with no complex).

Nope. I'm taking the spiritual high road with this arguement now and going with the creationist style LALALAIAMNOTLISTENINGLALALA!

Do creationists not have space bars on their keyboards? Is that how we can tell a creationist?

So... tell me Mr Creationist... On board Noah's Ark (I admit, I am not sure exactly if all creationists believe in Noah's Ark, but I am going to try with this), when Noah took on board ALL of the animals in pairs, including dinosaurs, which then mysteriously got wiped out just a few short years after the flood, so, on board this HUGE ark, made of wood, carrying every known animal to man... On board this huge ark with pastures and fields of green to feed the sheep and cows and all other ruminants and foragers... With enough ants to keep the thorny devils happy.. On boards this ark with a tall room for the giraffes and a wallowing room for the hippos. On board this ark with termite mounds and treated wood (to stop the termites from eating through the ark). On board this ark with his wife and how many brothers? I really can't remember....

But... On board this ark that Noah and his family built to save all the animals on this planet (thank you Noah...) - On this ark...

What way did Noah put his glasses?

I BET the right way up!

Slim6y, All of gods creatures are a bunch of inbreds.
Did Noah keep several thosand cattle aboard to feed the carnivores? Or did he encourage all the herbivores to breed on the ship so their offspring would feed the carnivores?
This is the new debate/argument.

Slim6y, All of gods creatures are a bunch of inbreds.
Did Noah keep several thosand cattle aboard to feed the carnivores? Or did he encourage all the herbivores to breed on the ship so their offspring would feed the carnivores?
This is the new debate/argument.

They only had to survive for (I honestly can't remember the exact days) around 400 days or so....

I mean, surely a cheetah and a lion could survive quite happily on stuffed mushrooms and feta... (they had goats on board).

I gave up meat once....

Worst two days of my life.....

Okay, lets go with that vegetarians for over a year. What about when the animals were finally released on dry land? Open slather to all carnivores, and mass exctintion? Talk about throwing the whole mass exctintion caused by a meteor out the window.

Okay, lets go with that vegetarians for over a year. What about when the animals were finally released on dry land? Open slather to all carnivores, and mass exctintion? Talk about throwing the whole mass exctintion caused by a meteor out the window.

So that's what happened to the dinosaurs....

Well, apart from the animals that required 18 months to gestate, many would have had calves, kids, puppies, kittens, snakelets, signets, ducklings, gooselings, cubs, larvae, fowls, chicks, fawns, list goes on and on....

Please Jeffa... Give us a hard one to answer... (wait, who's side am I on anyway? I don't believe in Noah's Ark.. but if I did, he'd put his glasses the right way up in the Ark's cupboards)

Do creationists not have space bars on their keyboards? Is that how we can tell a creationist?

So... tell me Mr Creationist... On board Noah's Ark (I admit, I am not sure exactly if all creationists believe in Noah's Ark, but I am going to try with this), when Noah took on board ALL of the animals in pairs, including dinosaurs, which then mysteriously got wiped out just a few short years after the flood, so, on board this HUGE ark, made of wood, carrying every known animal to man... On board this huge ark with pastures and fields of green to feed the sheep and cows and all other ruminants and foragers... With enough ants to keep the thorny devils happy.. On boards this ark with a tall room for the giraffes and a wallowing room for the hippos. On board this ark with termite mounds and treated wood (to stop the termites from eating through the ark). On board this ark with his wife and how many brothers? I really can't remember....

But... On board this ark that Noah and his family built to save all the animals on this planet (thank you Noah...) - On this ark...

What way did Noah put his glasses?

I BET the right way up!

No, space bars are forbidden by divine mandate. As for the glasses.... he would be stupid to put them any way but upside down with all of those bugs and little birds around!

No, space bars are forbidden by divine mandate. As for the glasses.... he would be stupid to put them any way but upside down with all of those bugs and little birds around!

But only two of each... So long he had a fly screen.....

But only two of each... So long he had a fly screen.....

Glass was probaly not invented back then. More likely a pottery cup. Even then he most likely drank straight from the goat or cow.
Slipping guys.;)

I was always a New Zealander.....

What is 'them' that I am going to loose? (arguments??)

I had a 'Flight of the Valkyries' moment in my mind just then. Slim's avatar, garbed in black with silver fern, unleashing a swarm of 'arguments' (represented as little black balls with bat wings and spindly clawed arms).... Da dada DA da, da dada DA da....
It just goes to show. Use of the word 'thus' does not constitute full comprehension of the English language, a now dying art...
Debate(s): Has incorrect speech evolved to the point where it demands it's own title? Can we now consider proper use of the English language to be obsolete as few seem to use it?
Also...
Which way up to colloquial speakers keep their cups? Do they even call them cups or is 'cups' a euphemism for something else? It's hard to keep up sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back