What do you do for a living?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By day I'm a mild-mannered uni student/tommorrow's well educated professional/lay-about evil goth hippy, no-good parasite of the government-depending on your political preference :lol:

But by night I'm a....mild mannered kitchen hand...*sigh*

Last edited:
I have studied 3d Animation, Bar Service Practices, and Forklift Driving and decided they weren't for me :lol: and I'm currently studying Outdoor Recreation which is super fun! I'm also looking into studying at uni, something to do with animals...

as far as work goes, I'm a "Scientific Operations Officer" aka a Lab Assistant at a high school :p but hey, its pretty fun there, we have a shark ;)

I have studied 3d Animation, Bar Service Practices, and Forklift Driving and decided they weren't for me :lol: and I'm currently studying Outdoor Recreation which is super fun! I'm also looking into studying at uni, something to do with animals...

as far as work goes, I'm a "Scientific Operations Officer" aka a Lab Assistant at a high school :p but hey, its pretty fun there, we have a shark ;)

is it a big shark or one of those little ones that look like fish? thats so eciting

i buy and sell used car wholesale, if in brisbane and want a car let me know.
cheers craig

is it a big shark or one of those little ones that look like fish? thats so eciting

well she's still a baby, she hatched last april, but yes she's a real shark :lol:

here's a little pic:
sharky.jpg

she's a brown-banded bamboo shark, and she will only grow to about a metre long.
(they are the grey-coloured ones you see sitting on the bottom of those big tanks at the aquarium)

well she's still a baby, she hatched last april, but yes she's a real shark :lol:

here's a little pic:
sharky.jpg

she's a brown-banded bamboo shark, and she will only grow to about a metre long.
(they are the grey-coloured ones you see sitting on the bottom of those big tanks at the aquarium)

That is sooo cool i saw one at the melbourne aqquarium last weekend can you have them in your house? lol i want one

yeah i think you can buy em for about $200. the only problem is that you need a reeeaaaally really big tank to keep an adult one in!
The school i work at is running a program with UnderWater World to raise a bamboo shark from an egg, and then release it into the wild. We released one last year at the end of April, right after this one hatched, and this one will probably be released around April too (and at the rate she's eating, shes gonna outgrow my tank soon!) it'll sad to see her go, but maybe one day i'll invest in a massive tank for an adult one (or go get a job at UnderWater World hehehe)

Dear Moosey

You should probable start wearing a cape, it'd make you look more professional. Like you take your 'world's best' seriously.

Or a heavy weight championship belt. Either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back