What do you do for a living?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structural), RAAF, used to work on the Hornets, now on the Hawks.
Was a Boilermaker in the old days

Attachments

• 000178823_0008_lo.jpg
    000178823_0008_lo.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 41
You should probable start wearing a cape, it'd make you look more professional. Like you take your 'world's best' seriously.

Or a heavy weight championship belt. Either way.

I have advanced to wear my under-derps on the outside...does that count?? Although admittedly, even receiving strange looks from the clients has never really bothered me :D Yep, "Worlds Greatest" sits well with me ;)

I'm a Site Starts Co-Ordinator for a building company :)

Nice work! I'd like to see it next time you send me a car photo ;)

i'm a mechanic, turned office worker, then decided i like mechanics again, then was over it again, and now working with family business and waiting to retire at 30:) so i can do whatever i want, just got to find that winning lotto ticket!!!!

They got anything good? (reptiles)

Yeh, weve got a heap of diamonds, an olive, waters, bredlis, a childrens, a spotted.
blueys, ewds, gippys, gtf's, sbtf's, beardys.
and tonnes of fish.

Theyre all good, thats where i got my coastal in my avatar from.:D

I'm an artist and traniee wildlife officer part time, full time wildlife carer and mum.

I work for the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Forestry. Basicly a public servant. I break stuff and call it work ;)

Assistant Vineyard Manager. I live on a 4500acre property with a large internationally renownd wetland! Great place to work and live!!! Plenty of herps! (there are bilby's and bettongs too. They have just built a feral proof fence around the whole property)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back