What Does Your User Name Mean?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to quote Bad Santa,

"I loved a woman who wasnt clean"

just kidding, i thought it would be funny to catch illitetate, uneducated people out. Now I think it it was one stupid move. How many times do you think I've heard "theres a cream for that". It started out as my email, guess it just stuck.

Serpenttongue is the title of a song by my favourite metal band CRADLE OF FILTH :evil: :evil: . I chose this because it has "serpent" in the title, and this is a snake site.

Well Serpenttongue I am glad this thread came up because I thought that your name meant that you talk of snakes.

Don't really have enough room to explain mine, but it was given too me many many moons ago when I was an apprentice motor mechanic and has stuck ever since.

Yup TrueBlueRockHeadFella, I've been banned. Still not quite sure why but it was pretty interesting...I found out how many people think I'm the spawn of satan :lol: (I think there may be a few extras since then :lol:)

Yup TrueBlueRockHeadFella, I've been banned. Still not quite sure why but it was pretty interesting...I found out how many people think I'm the spawn of satan (I think there may be a few extras since then )

But we all voted to get you back ZO.........:D:D:D

to quote Bad Santa,

"I loved a woman who wasnt clean"

just kidding, i thought it would be funny to catch illitetate, uneducated people out. Now I think it it was one stupid move. How many times do you think I've heard "theres a cream for that". It started out as my email, guess it just stuck.

PMSL PMSL funny nasty movie PMSL PMSL

The person whose explaination I would like to hear is Pigfeet. I giggle every single time I see his name up, and wonder how he got it.

Pigfeet... love your name! Tell us the story?

Sdaji won't even give a decent explaination of his own name :roll:

Hes a Turnip addict, beyond help im afraid, not to mention penguins! :D

Ok it means

instar
n : an insect or other arthropod between molts

a new molt/stage of life = new life

I chose it because when I rejoined I had just spent days researching bugs for one of my daughters "mini creatures" projects at school. It was the most recent stuff i had searched to help her with, I chose it ar random from a printed page, from sheer lack of imagination at the time. much like Mrs doubtfire got her name. Lol :)

Jeez, lucky you weren't researching poo for her!

Now perhaps Sdaji would like to give us your explaination again, but using bigger and more important sounding words! Perhaps even throwing in a little Latin :wink:

mine came from high school, but I really cant remember why! The long version is Nina Brand Peas. I have others, but a little more rude ;)

You must of been very BAD Ouzo, but then again your mum told me you were born bad.
Huggy,- how much did she bribe you.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back