What Does Your User Name Mean?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am a Scorpio and love scorpions, plus all the cools kids spell c with a k, so I orginally wanted Skorpion on another webpage. Well it was taken so Skorpious it became and its stuck. Pretty easy :)

Skorpious said:
all the cools kids spell c with a k,

??? cools ??? or cool ?

Ive allways wondered if illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup? :wink:

johnbowemonie---------------- John Bowe is my favourite race car driver, he's my hero. Monie cos its my nickname. If i get called Simi then we have issues.

Simone.

I chose AntaresiaQueen because I like the smaller species of pythons - childrens, maccies and stimsons.

my teachers used to call my best mate and i Feral coz we were always up to sumthing. it was either that or rocky { after the boxer } coz i was in a few fights or LITTLE ONE coz im only 16

Moreliaman said:
Skorpious said:
all the cools kids spell c with a k,

??? cools ??? or cool ?

Ive allways wondered if illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup? :wink:

cools is like allways and ive, Moreliaman :wink:
people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :p

cools is like allways !?.............youve lost me now, is that australian slang ?

and how can you spell c with a k ?

the alphabet jibe was'nt directed at you, it was just a joke, or quote !

tsk! the youth of today !
common067.gif
:lol:

Mines pretty simple explanation,me & a m8 where watching an aussie classic Bad Boy Bubby,theres a seen where he takes over his fathers identity & says i be pop now,well at that part in the movie my m8 turns round to me & says you be pop now & so it was born.The extra p came when pop was taken on aps.

Cheers popp

my second and surname is Anthony nelson (first name Brett) so mine is easy.... who got it 1st?????

My user name is from the number plates i wanted for my car...which someone took the name from me and get it...

But it means in english 2CRAZY...lol

i dunno about that 2LOCO, its not in the english dictonary i have here (although it is a naff little pocket version!)! and i thought loco was spanish slang for insane or crazy ! :wink:

mind you theres a plus side to that loco, your names not associated with the english ! :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back