What is the BEST cleaning Products!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiss n Bits sell a few different F10 products they are a sponsor here may be worth having a look?

Just purchased some F10 from the thevetshed :) 200ml for $27.90 + $6.50 for postage

I had a look at Hiss n Bits but on their site it said they'd sold out :(

how do you guys clean the glass of your tanks? just papertowel and reptile disinfectant? i want my glass to be nice and crystal clear not all smeary thanks :)

Im using a new product - blitz - Aussie made & owned & every bit as good as F10.
The best thing is the price - $19.95 for 500ml in concerntrated form. Around half the price of F10
I have found it actually removes stains the F10 didnt, such as the coir peat stains on the bottom of the plastic frog tanks, etc.
I wont be going back to F10 while this is around

Could you PM me the details?

F10 hands down

metho is the only runner up..

Be extremely careful with metho or if you use any other metho based chemical with fumes....make sure you air your pyhons enclosure out before putting the snake back in.....they can become overcome from the fumes and die....there was a case of it I read about on this forum a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back