Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NanzOr

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi guys

What is the coolest python in australia and what is the easiest to take care of?:lol:

i duno bout coolest, varies for everyone... but easiest to care for would be the antaresias and carpets i would say

Ive found my Spotted Python a breeze to take care of. Bought him from a breeder, he sheds and feeds fine and is great to handle. Even my 4 and 8 year old daughters love to hold him :D

I believe diamond pythons are the most tolerant of lower temperatures.

Easiest to take care of are these guys, RRBBS.

attachment.php

God i hate you and your stupid thread.

How hard is it to realise that it's all to do with personal preference? Can't you see that what you think is teh coolest snake ever is probably not going to be what i think is the coolest snake ever.

These threads make me angry. Roar, I am angry. Roar.

jungles. they're never snappy, never bite. and they love to be handled. you should get one. you'll love it!:lol::lol:

Go Coastal Carpet! My Amber is gorgeous and she's so easy to care for. She DOES have the very human trait of the female attitude though... She has never bitten though ^_^

These ones are pretty cool, this is him sleeping.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 60
Sounds like you got a licence and then realized you cant own corns and balls etc legally, so now your all lost and want to know what australias ''Kewlest" snakes are.

Hehehehe

Coolest snakes = Garter snakes seen as that they hybernate.

OR did you mean the sickest snakes?
in which case I would have to say Blind snakes although the pugnent smell isn't really vomit.

OR maybe you meant the greatest snakes?
in which case would be anacondas for weight OR reticulated for length.

Geeze this is a stupid thread!
I can't believe I wasted time to respond

God i hate you and your stupid thread.

How hard is it to realise that it's all to do with personal preference? Can't you see that what you think is teh coolest snake ever is probably not going to be what i think is the coolest snake ever.

These threads make me angry. Roar, I am angry. Roar.

someone needs to take a chill pill ;) and I thought clowns were supossed to be funny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back