Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red ones they make me hypo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually no they don't. They make you hyper. Anyone who gets that mixed up clearly has no idea about anything in the world and is therefor not qualified to comment on the coolest snake in the world is.

Oh, and tenacres, clowns get angry too...... particularly when this is the second time I've seen stupidity at this unbelievable level.

errrr....this is not that annoying dude that was called pythons_dragons who likes to change his name or have numerous alias's...do i detect similar gene pools here..

God i hate you and your stupid thread.

How hard is it to realise that it's all to do with personal preference? Can't you see that what you think is teh coolest snake ever is probably not going to be what i think is the coolest snake ever.

These threads make me angry. Roar, I am angry. Roar.

what a queir...:lol:
I think that an antreasa or however you spell it or a b+w jungle.

Will

what a queir...:lol:
I think that an antreasa or however you spell it or a b+w jungle.

Will

If you're going to call me queer, at least spell it right. I suppose you'd be the kinda bloke to call me a doosh too? :lol::lol:

This guy has got to be the coolest python. His name is Benji. They don't get any better....yet

Attachments

• Benji jag.JPG
    Benji jag.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 56
you are all WRONG clearly ALLENS killer pythons are the coolest .......they come in a variety of colours and if you suffer from diabetes well then these pythons are like the St Bernards of the reptile world ...

Go a centralian carpet python. They look good, are quite popular, and generally fit in well with the advice you get at pet shops who fail to allow for subtle differences among the carpet pythons, as this is a species they are more or less refering to mostly.

also a coastal carpet python. It kind of fits in the same boat. Nice to look at, generally popular and as far as i can assume with you being in nsw they would generally do well in your climate.

You should not even get a python though until you can answer the question for yourself on what is the easiest and best python for you to keep. so do a bit of research first to avoid problems later on.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/need-advice-106129

I was just wondering what is the friendliest carpet python and the easiest to take care of?:rolleyes:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/chit-chat/what-is-the-coolest-python-106303

hi guys

What is the coolest python in australia and what is the easiest to take care of?:lol:

ummm? the coolest friendliest and easiest to take care of?
maybe you need to ask the same question another time within a few days just so everyone knows exactly what you mean...
oh you did already :rolleyes: and left yourself a "visitors message" on your own profile asking the same thing..

But when you dont know the answer.. why even ask yourself that question?
maybe if you ask yourself something less difficult.. like
"are we there yet?"
you might give yourself a reply :D

Do some research, it took me A LONG long time to decide which Python I wanted, remember it's not a light decision. Pythons live for 20+ years, research what each kind needs in the way of caring, food, enclosure and look at LOTS or pictures ot the colourings and look for information on their tempraments. It's a very personal decision, YOU need to like the python because YOU are the one that'll be taking care of it for a long time to come. If you're not sure on which one you want, wait a while and figure it out, there will always be more hachies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back