what is your favourite car/dream car?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
800px-Reliant_Robin_Estate_England.jpg

Now its not a flash as some of the others on here but this is what I always wanted... and I got! :)

I mean how economical and I save on tyres! 3x 10inch rims.... Bargain!

The GT-500 in Gone In 60 Seconds is hot. There's a US company that makes replicas.

well then you'd probably like this car then from the workshop beside my old office

View attachment 204991

it's genuine, but unfortunately converted to Right hand drive which loses a bit of the appeal to me.

my favourite car I've been in was a Lamborghini murcielago, bright yellow, black and yellow leather seats, scissor doors, V12, was fantastic, best half hour in a car ever.......well almost ;)

but probably my favourite car of all time that I'd love to own, either a McLaren F1, purely a drivers car, no aids like the veyron, doesn't detract from the sheer exhilaration of the drive, or definitely a koegnigsegg (spelling???) probably a CCX or CCXR or their new Agera *drools*

r-34 gtr for sure, i have a r33 gts-t 380kw at the wheels rb25/30 love the skylines. i like the r35 gtrs but i love the rb engines to much!!

I had an R31 I was doing up, before it got stolen, never got it back unfortunately, we were aiming pretty conservatively for 300rwkw had the RB25DET head in the boot when it was stolen, I was devastated, someone got a very good steal. same conversion you had, 30 bottom end with a 25 head :(:(:( makes me sad just thinking back to it now

I knew someones cousin who had a very heavily modified VL commodore with the RB30DET, very heavily modified mind you, he had video of a 9.01sec quarter mile pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back