What limits the number of Reptiles you own?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What limits the number of Reptiles you own?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
room was a factor until i turned my herp room into the rest of the house.

knowing if I say yes too myself once, the flood gates will open.

e.g. buying my EWD...I only wanted one,
but now I'm like hmm..perhaps two would be nice.
Perhaps a colony would be nice?

but, I am determined to leave with ONE!

Over 100 already. I've had a lot more. Nothing really limits me - other than a ready supply of food. Fortunately my local pet shop owner is a great guy and supplies me with rodents at an affordable price.

Time and space, here. I'm fascinated by my reptiles, and I spend ages enjoying each one. I don't want too many more because I wouldn't get to spend the time with them that I do (for the moment, just about three more CTS). And space - I don't do click-clacks. No judgement of those that do, it's just that I like having my little guys in pretty cages where I can see them.

a thing called sister, and time (honestly no pets atm, best all round decision so far)

and proly money to a certain extent, but that could be rectified really...

Money. Only money.

If I had all the money, the other problems would be taken care of with money hahaha!

Money. Only money.

If I had all the money, the other problems would be taken care of with money hahaha!

I'm a strong believer that whoever said money can't buy happiness was deluded, or had no way of obtaining lots of it, so they were trying to convince themselves they didn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back