Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murtletheturle

Reaction score
Hello
I own this snake and it was sold to me as a Bredli morph but I don't believe this to be true. What type of carpet python does it look like to you?
cheers

IMG_0021.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 228
How do people not know what they are selling to someone, or why lie about it??? Makes it such a headache when you want to keep accurate license records. :?

Oh and +1 on the coastal call. Definitely not a Bredli.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty pattern and colour. :)

I don`t really know my jungles but looks to have a jungle head pattern?
Nice looker any way, I like the colours.

id say darwin,or cape york...
it could even be crossed with a bredli

kinda looks like one of those bredli/diamond crosses that were getting around a while ago

I reckon that has Bredli blood in it, but obviously not pure. Most likely Bredli x Jungle going by the head pattern aswell - or a Jag sib.

wow , some wild stabs there , id say its a coastal myself , as fuscus said though a very nice one , its colours are classic coastal and its pattern doesnt signal anything to me to think bredli diamond or anything else , just a nice patterned coastal

but it is very odd that it was sold as a bredli morph , im thinking it wasnt a breeder the animal was bought off and they may had just made up a lie to flog off a snake quickly , either way if it was sold as a bredli morph their telling porky pies

I reckon it's a Darwin Carpet. Google some pics and check out the adults.

I still stand by the idea that it has bredli blood in it or is a jag sib - here are some Bredli / Diamond Jags (not mine)

Attachments

• BandedF7BandaX_Ma&#103.JPG
    BandedF7BandaX_Ma&#103.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 85
  • lpl007.jpg
    lpl007.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 88
  • M2BandaXmagma6-24-0901med.jpg
    M2BandaXmagma6-24-0901med.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Even if it is a hybrid try not to breed it but I think it's a bredl x coastal

Looks similar to any Bredli x that I've seen on the Internet... I def think there is Bredli in there somewhere.... Very nice snake (Morelia sumat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back